2010 Lincoln County Falcons!

jabbo

You might be the one needing a history lesson. Palmer WAS head coach at Franklin for several yrs. I know because Oakland played them and we were all talking about him being the DC from LC. OHS and LC have a lot of history in the playoffs. He also was head coach at PAGE High school in Franklin before leaving to go to Hazel Green. So check your facts before you look ignorant trying to call someone out.

Apology accepted. hahahahahahahahahaahha

Glory days well they'll pass you by

Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye

Glory days, glory days

:popcorneater:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be the one needing a history lesson. Palmer WAS head coach at Franklin for several yrs. I know because Oakland played them and we were all talking about him being the DC from LC. OHS and LC have a lot of history in the playoffs. He also was head coach at PAGE High school in Franklin before leaving to go to Hazel Green. So check your facts before you look ignorant trying to call someone out.

Apology accepted. hahahahahahahahahaahha

Which is why I gently mentioned you may have been thinking of Tim Johnson. :blush:

Do you know what Palmer's record as HC was at FHS? I know how he did at Page and Hazel Green.

BTW, I'm looking forward to those hot dogs on 24 September! :thumb:

Edited by jabbo

I've been told by many people that Lincoln County would not pay "Punk" enough to get him over here. The last time I talked to him he said LC would not have him.

I hope that they don't want him.I work in Fayetteville and a lot of the guys I work with went to school with him and they want him over here bad.

Which is why I gently mentioned you may have been thinking of Tim Johnson. :blush:

Do you know what Palmer's record as HC was at FHS? I know how he did at Page and Hazel Green.

BTW, I'm looking forward to those hot dogs on 24 September! :thumb:

No, Jabbo. I don't know his record as a head coach. I just know that Oakland won in the game I was referring to. I do respect him as a DC. Sometimes folk aren't cut out to be a head coach, but are solid assistants. I know when he called the D at LC that he did a phenomenal job. Who knows, he may have lost a step since then?

No, Jabbo. I don't know his record as a head coach. I just know that Oakland won in the game I was referring to. I do respect him as a DC. Sometimes folk aren't cut out to be a head coach, but are solid assistants. I know when he called the D at LC that he did a phenomenal job. Who knows, he may have lost a step since then?

There's definitely a difference between HC and DC, and Palmer definitely has the creds for DC. I think he'll do a good job. :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

I have the feeling Lincoln County this year is NOT going to be a gimme game for anyone they play. With this being the 'rumored' swan song season for Coach, I know he does not want to go out with a losing record. Add to this the new additions to the staff to shake up the offense and trying for a good start to their tenure at their home school.

Put it all together and it could mean bad news for who ever plays them this year.

100% correct as always!

chump!

The Falcon football program needs to end like Old yeller - Take the old dog and shoot him!

I hate to say it, but something is wrong at LC! If they have good coaching, which it seems as if they do, something is not being translated to the kids or the kids are just not getting after it! A couple of words to describe LC when they played Blackman: SLOW OR LACK OF HUSTLE (I could not tell which it was) and they DID NOT HIT! It really shocked me because they really did pass the eyeball test when they came onto the field! Or, maybe Blackman is just that good! We'll see as the season goes on how well they do, but something needs to change from the one game i saw! i hope LC turns the ship around!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to say it, but something is wrong at LC! If they have good coaching, which it seems as if they do, something is not being translated to the kids or the kids are just not getting after it! A couple of words to describe LC when they played Blackman: SLOW OR LACK OF HUSTLE (I could not tell which it was) and they DID NOT HIT! It really shocked me because they really did pass the eyeball test when they came onto the field! Or, maybe Blackman is just that good! We'll see as the season goes on how well they do, but something needs to change from the one game i saw! i hope LC turns the ship around!

Blackman not that good. LC will get it turned around. Don't worry. I agree, Palmer might be a good DC but his HC record is doo doo (especially at Hazel Green)