WoW... ENSWORTH!!

BigENS

Last week at team camp we learned a couple of things. Ensworth is once again going to be extremely tough. THey were blowing everyone out by 20 - 30+ pts (had two wins of 40 and 65!). Once again Bowers proved that he is an egotistical maniac by blowing these teams out at summer camp?!?!? And finally we learned that Corn Elder will not be going back to Oakland by the 25 pt blowout and the fact he talked mad trash to the entire Oakland team. I'm guessing boroballer was either one of the bench warmers on Oakland or a manager at the game. Either way I'm guessing he will have nothing to say about Ensworth destroying another Rutherford Co team!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just where is this summer ball played?

Hargoo,

Did that upset you that Ensworth desroyed one of your Rutherford County teams. Perhaps you should post some of your feelings about mean ole Div II. I see Ensworth played Ryan in the title game, did you see that Hargoo. Not to worry, if they (Div I-DivII) play them during regular season, it doesn't count, I bet you are glad. :roflolk::roflolk:

Yeah, any coach would look good if he recruits all the top players. Put him under a system where he has to start from ground up and then tell me how good of a coach he really is. Put him in the same district with any Memphis Team and Enworth wont even finish in the top 3. If they are so Great why are they not playing the Yates (TX), St. Benedict's Prep (Newark, NJ), Ames (IA) ,Sts. Neumann & Goretti (Philadelphia, PA), Findlay Prep (Henderson, NV), Providence (Jacksonville, FL) ,Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, NV) ,Westchester (Los Angeles, CA) ,Plymouth Whitemarsh (Plymouth Meeting, PA) , and Melrose (Memphis, TN). Put these guys on your schedule and it will really show how good or great you think ENSWORTH and their coach really is...... Thank You and I have approved this Message