Humboldt Basketball

JungleJim125

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for a down year from the 'Boldt this season.They lost a lot of talent. I saw the middle school boys play in the tournament in Lake county and they looked a tad inexperienced and tentative.............are you buying this assessment? If you are I have some prime swampland for sale. The 'Boldt will be the 'Boldt and it will be all we can do to keep up. But I am hopeful and confident. Time will tell.

Im looking for a down year from the 'Boldt this season.They lost a lot of talent. I saw the middle school boys play in the tournament in Lake county and they looked a tad inexperienced and tentative.............are you buying this assessment? If you are I have some prime swampland for sale. The 'Boldt will be the 'Boldt and it will be all we can do to keep up. But I am hopeful and confident. Time will tell.

I read the first couple sentences and my jaw dropped?I thought,"Speller are you out of your mind?"Cause I knew they had about 3 starters back and a couple on the bench and some middle school kids that could start as freshmen just about anywhere.?Then I read the rest and had to grin...Now back to Zebra's post.Lake Co people are the first ones to answer.What's up with that.Where are the Bolt fans.Guess I'm going to have to stir the drink so to speak.To all you Humboldt fans..Lake Co has a coach now that can go toe to toe with Coach Boykin..lol..I know a lot of Bolt fans think he should be doing better also.But this ladycoaching the Falcon boys is a wildfire.Head in the game.Very attentive.Going to surprise some people.Yall are going to think she's kin to Pat Summit.And to rile some of you up enough to get you to posting..I heard that Lake Co was on the way back from Georgia and was going to stop at the Boldt to practice against the Falcon practice squad.That's what we are going to call the Vikings this year.The Falcon practice squad..But I heard the Falcons went 6-0 in Georgia and didn't feel like they needed to practice.The Falcons are going to come to the Boldt this coming year and take over that gym.Going to be known as the Falcon den or in other words..Our other gym..Our practice gym.!lol..Now come on Viking faithful.I'll be waiting..lol.!

Bigster.....You say I am out of my mind. I think the heat has gotten to you. That ain't stirring you are doing. You ain't working with a spoon, you got a big industrial strength mixer going. I ain't poking that hornets nest. You are on your own. That is the way you like it anyway. You are a rebel with a cause. I will be observing.

Bigster.....You say I am out of my mind. I think the heat has gotten to you. That ain't stirring you are doing. You ain't working with a spoon, you got a big industrial strength mixer going. I ain't poking that hornets nest. You are on your own. That is the way you like it anyway. You are a rebel with a cause. I will be observing.

At first I thought you had lost your mind but after I read it all..knew you still had your senses..lol...Sure wish you'd get on board with me.This board use to really go back and forth with fans give and take..Use to see some of the Halls fans,especially Lady K.But Lake Co has beaten them so many times the last 5 years or so..she doesn't get on anymore.Halls used to be known as the Jungle but Lake Co is the Tarzan of that gym also.I tell all my buddies that I work with from Halls that we don't like steak.We like Tiger meat.We beat them so much,Winston or Coach Jarret ,the Halls coach comes to all our games .We were in Greenfield and there was Winston,We were in Armorel Ark and I looked up and there was Winston.Now Lady K is keeping to herself.She did change her name one year and I fished her out.Now about the only person is Tiger Tiger.Not sure if that's her or her husband Rodney.Could be someone else.Anyway.We gotta get the fans back on here .A lot more fun.The only gym left to take over is in Twister land.

HUH!?!?!?! Humboldt returns three starters from this past years team..... Bryson, Campbell and Brooks. To say they're going to be rebuilding this coming year is a big understatement. Campbell and Brooks are both great guards and Bryson down in the post is a big force for the 'bolt. LOL, can't say I agree with you on this one speller. Humboldt is always going to have athletes and they know the level of play in order to compete in the state tournaments.

Too bad for Humboldt fans their team doesn't play as well in the state tournament as they do in the regular season and district and regional tournament.....Fans from outside of West Tn really have not seen them at their best when they get to Murfreesboro....

They do less with more talent than any team in the state when they get to the Final 8....You can't even call them Buffalo Bills-like...At least the Bills would actually GET to the Super Bowl...

Too bad for Humboldt fans their team doesn't play as well in the state tournament as they do in the regular season and district and regional tournament.....Fans from outside of West Tn really have not seen them at their best when they get to Murfreesboro....

They do less with more talent than any team in the state when they get to the Final 8....You can't even call them Buffalo Bills-like...At least the Bills would actually GET to the Super Bowl...

I have to agree with you it seems the Boldt just can't click come state tourney time. But with the bunch they have coming that just might change! Well like we say time will tell! :thumb:

HUH!?!?!?! Humboldt returns three starters from this past years team..... Bryson, Campbell and Brooks. To say they're going to be rebuilding this coming year is a big understatement. Campbell and Brooks are both great guards and Bryson down in the post is a big force for the 'bolt. LOL, can't say I agree with you on this one speller. Humboldt is always going to have athletes and they know the level of play in order to compete in the state tournaments.

GC..You must have thought the same thing I did at Speller's post.but then he says if you believe that I have some swampland in Arizona or something to that effect.So..he knows Humboldt is loaded.I believe in a later post he is saying he thinks one of us is going to be in the Boro.I'm assumming he's talking about the Boldt,Union City and Lake Co.

I have to agree with you it seems the Boldt just can't click come state tourney time. But with the bunch they have coming that just might change! Well like we say time will tell! :thumb:

Glad to see Purple throw a little fuel on the fire about the Vikings.Need to get those Viking fans on here and talk about this years upcoming team...Did the Vikings play in any camps?

I have to agree with you it seems the Boldt just can't click come state tourney time. But with the bunch they have coming that just might change! Well like we say time will tell! ;)

Glad to see Purple throw a little fuel on the fire about the Vikings.Need to get those Viking fans on here and talk about this years upcoming team...Did the Vikings play in any camps?

:thumb: Just keeping it real....