Why do you WANT to stay together??

itzme

Lets give you guys alittle incite. My senior year we had 2 kids get kicked out of school for grades after being on probation. The 2 best players on the team. An atheist might not be accepted proabably matters hwo much they put that out there to everyone. I PASSED EZELL WITH A 2.8 GPA WOOHOO. But then in college i mustered a 3.8 in Marketing and Management.

Lets talk about some of the people i graduated with. ones a stripper ones a crackhead (Maybe Dead) but as for the majority we all have pretty good lives. Its not that everyone there is the best person but the enviroment makes it easier for someone to suceed because the hills you have to climb there are higher than those in public schools. I appreciated my time there and my kids if forced to make a decision bewtween private and public they will go private even if i have to suffer for it. It gives them a better oppurtunity percentage wise to be successful after high school. I attended both public and private MBA and Ezell and Antioch and Athens Middle School in ALabama and i will send my kids to private schools.

Good, now we know that these schools do except kids other than ones that make superior test scores. The excuse of a small drawing pool because of higher standards doesn't float by me, at least not at ALL privates. We have had guys from our school trasfer to a private school who where C students at best and happened to be good athletes. Let me say plain and clear though... I don't know if they were recruited but I do know their grades and their money did not get then into that school!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been brought up and i will tell you Ezell has no such thing. Asked the president tonight said they dont have it and even if they did there is little to no participation on the kids part at other privates that he knows about. To say that private schools take marginal students of coarse they do noone is denying that. But in most circumstances they have the apptitude maybe not the desire to make good grades.

Seriously its not like private schools have waiting lists i know some do but many dont. What if Ezell starts getting players from Brentwood Academy would that be considered recruiting? It could Happen.