Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

macon does not have a quaterback club anymore and besides if a certain party was paying a coach a little extra on the side would it be anything t.c. ant already done or is doing now. I think not,ya see we are catching on,now if we can just figure out how to get some players to come in from other towns when we need them,we'll try and work on that the next few years and hold a few more back as well,we will get there just give us a little more time guys. :thumb:

Just concentrate on not firing the coach. The rest will just fall into place. :thumb: I hate that it has taken yall this long to figure out how to use the system to your advantage. As far as the running back...let's here it. It's the second time I have heard about it and I don't here too much!! :wacko::roflolk:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just concentrate on not firing the coach. The rest will just fall into place. :thumb: I hate that it has taken yall this long to figure out how to use the system to your advantage. As far as the running back...let's here it. It's the second time I have heard about it and I don't here too much!! :wacko::roflolk:

would you like a list of transfers over the past 20 years or just the top 5. :flower:

would you like a list of transfers over the past 20 years or just the top 5. :flower:

Just this years please. :bored: And please list any violation that may have occured. Like Captain Redlegs said, "doin' right ain't got no end". Now didn't yall have a transfer or recruit as yall call it, from TC a few years back? Wasn't that the semifinal year? I could be wrong on that assumption, but for some reason it tends to be in the back of my mind. :ugeek:

i'd like to see the complete list. include if they were starters, what kind of stats they had and how much of a contributer they were. and don't list kickers, foreign exchange is completely legal, plus they're kickers.

aaaaand i heared...(from a reliable source) that it was a cool $25,000. not a bad perk for a 1 year contract. :flower:

strongside69=nicegal=BRZ1Z1

of all the years i've been on the T i've never seen the same punctuation error committed consistantly by 3 different posters on the same thread. strongside supports the tigers by lashing out at tc. nicegal is doing the ole "tigers better step it up or else they're gonna get whipped." routine and BRZ1Z1 is doing the full on "tigers are gonna get killed." BRZ1Z1 and nicegal both also stated they they were at the same macon scrimmage and gave the same assessment, i'm willing to guess they were both there dressed exactly like strongside69 :D

the punctuation mistakes are both rampant throughtout all their previous posts, which for BRZ1Z1 and nicegal only consist of this thread except for 1 maybe 2 other posts between them. the same mistake is made pretty consistantly by strongside69 going back for a couple years and especially on this thread.

thanks and goodmorning everyone! :thumb:

i'm still waiting on that big list of transfers, BRnicestronggalsideZ1Z169. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

Finally. The week we've all been waiting for!!! :P Lots of questions will be answered this week. Will Coach Creasy finally lose to a Tennessee team?.....I think not. Will Macon county pull an up set and fire there coach in the middle of the game? Mmmmm perhaps. :roflolk: It's gonna be exciting that's for sure!!! Go Jackets.

strongside69=nicegal=BRZ1Z1

of all the years i've been on the T i've never seen the same punctuation error committed consistantly by 3 different posters on the same thread. strongside supports the tigers by lashing out at tc. nicegal is doing the ole "tigers better step it up or else they're gonna get whipped." routine and BRZ1Z1 is doing the full on "tigers are gonna get killed." BRZ1Z1 and nicegal both also stated they they were at the same macon scrimmage and gave the same assessment, i'm willing to guess they were both there dressed exactly like strongside69 :D

the punctuation mistakes are both rampant throughtout all their previous posts, which for BRZ1Z1 and nicegal only consist of this thread except for 1 maybe 2 other posts between them. the same mistake is made pretty consistantly by strongside69 going back for a couple years and especially on this thread.

thanks and goodmorning everyone! :thumb:

i'm still waiting on that big list of transfers, BRnicestronggalsideZ1Z169. :roflolk:

not the same person but with someone with as much time as you have making somebody else do your work at the furniture store I can see how ya would think that.Trust me it ant that way couch boy.

i'd like to see the complete list. include if they were starters, what kind of stats they had and how much of a contributer they were. and don't list kickers, foreign exchange is completely legal, plus they're kickers.

aaaaand i heared...(from a reliable source) that it was a cool $25,000. not a bad perk for a 1 year contract. :flower:

Well Snoball, I was informed this morning that we both may be wrong on that total. This guy told "more like 50k putting him around 90k total". I could stand some of the mad money. :roflol: One time deal he said.