H'ville vs. Beech ?

Guest Commandos9

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do they have injured? I know the QB and Swann(?).

Am I right? Who else?

I think this could be a great game. Both teams are playing well defensively. However, only Beech has shown the ability to put some serious points on the board.

The real difference could be in special teams and, of course, turnovers. If either of these areas is lop-sided in one team's favor, that team should be the winner.

I really think Beech is the better overall team, but I'm not disregarding HHS just yet.

This game is huge for both teams. The loser is put in a tough spot regarding playoffs and seeds. The loser will likely be on the road if they make the playoffs.

Good luck, sorry a Sumner team has to lose. :)

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10

they had tullback in their starting fullback hurt in derek purtle in the first game with a knee injury and then they moved ex qb shane fortner to fb and he got hurt near the end of th game versus dickson county.and they also have a linemen hurt,not sure what his name is though.i predicted if they get shane back and/or watson has a great game then hhs will win by 7 but then again they have to stop rj medows who has returned a punt reurn in every game almost.if they dont get him down then the bucs will have good field position all night butall in all i predict bhs 21 hhs 17

As a football fan I have seen this rivalry grow to become one of the best in the midstate area. This year, I bet the game will be one to see. HHS has had many difficulties getting points on the board, coming away with two close games recently, while Beech has had no problem offensively. I believe that the Bucs will, in the end, pull away with the victory!!

My prediction: Beech-21 HHS-10

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10

he was moved to fullback bc there starter derek purtle was unjured in the first game of the year and they needed someone good back there so they moved him back there and put watson at qb.it gives them two instead of one.watson isnt bd but hes not greathe lacks the in game expericnce and the way he game is give him a while and the offense will completely be rollin