Sequatchie Valley Football Jamboree

volsbbfan

Jamboree Format  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the SV Jamboree format?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be held Friday, August 13, 6:00 P.M. at SPHS this year. Here is schedule as I have it.

1qtr Grundy vs Sequatchie

2qtr Bledsoe vs Lookout Valley

3qtr SP vs Whitwell

4qtr MC vs Sequatchie

5qtr Grundy vs Lookout Valley

6qtr MC vs Whitwell

7qtr Bledsoe vs SP

Quarter 6 will be the game to watch! Go Tigers!!

• 3 weeks later...

It will be held Friday, August 13, 6:00 P.M. at SPHS this year. Here is schedule as I have it.

1qtr Grundy vs Sequatchie

2qtr Bledsoe vs Lookout Valley

3qtr SP vs Whitwell

4qtr MC vs Sequatchie

5qtr Grundy vs Lookout Valley

6qtr MC vs Whitwell

7qtr Bledsoe vs SP

Time has been moved back to 7 PM CT due to the heat

It's good that the organizers of the jamboree have moved it back for the young lads. I still plan on getting there at 6:00 to gra e everyone with my presence for longer than originally expected. This way everyone will hopefully get a chance to interact with a Living Legend such as myself. Everyone make sure and bring a sharpie marker and I will autograph items for you.

format is fine, what I enjoy most in the jamboree is getting to see other teams anyways, plus the half-time activities. I am sure most teams will get to see how their 2nd and 3rd teams will do. Glad to see it back in SP. No offense, but I hate going to anywhere else other than Jasper.

Probably see mostly 1st Team (and main back-ups) in action this year since a JV Jamboree is being held Sat at jasper.

Everyone remember to bring a sharpie and arrive early for autographs on Friday night. I would appreciate everyone input and helping me look at young lads that could achieve legend status.

If you are a real living legend then why do you have to repeat yourself 4 and 5 times to get someone to comment on what you said and beg people to come get your autograph?

I was reading in my book last night and this morning about these teams that are going to be playing tonight. I could read about everyone except Marion. That Beck guy didn't even fill out the survey for Murphy. I had to get last years book out and convert junions to seniors, sophomores to juniors, and freshman to sophomores to see how good they were going to be this year. I will be there tonight and will bring my book if anyone wants to read along with me about these teams. I hope Grider has had our boys lifting hard this week so they will be real big and strong for the game tonight. You think im joking cause im not.