Oak Ridge

hey guys, i am interested in how oak ridge is gonna be this year? i am a 97 graduate of oak ridge, but live in maryville now... i went to about every maryville home game last year and kinda became addicted to there team and that coaching staff lol... will always be an oak ridger at heart though... so, what type of team will oak ridge be this year? a playoff team again perhaps? who are the good players? i dont live there, so really dont much keep up with them and the oak ridge paper has basically no coverage of them, it is terrible... anyways, if any oak ridge fans out there, or just anybody in the know how, let me know something.. thanks..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definately an exciting time to be an Oak Ridge fan. Scott Blade is doing everything possible to rebuild this program in the last year and a half. Still a work in progress. It is a fairly safe bet to expect a play-off team this season. Some players - Jose Valedon is a D1 prospect at offensive tackle, Jr QB Bradley Zulliger is a returning starter and a good run/pass threat. Sr. MLB Zach Hughes is a beast. Adrian Porter's younger brother, Rian Hall is only a sophomore, yet a returning starter. He is a star in the making. Sophomore DT Chris Ramsey may be the best player on the team by the end of the season. Many other solid players. it is still a young team with a great sophomore class looking for playing time.

A two deep depth chart was in today's Oak Ridger. Some surprises. Maybe this is Coach Blade's way of motivating some of his players.

I think I saw Tae Harris in spring practice. Does anyone know if he is back to stay?

Yea AC and OR should be playing each other for 1st place.Tae was in spring practice.Rashad Gray is great.Best soph WR IN EAST TN.Jose and Zack are twice the size they was.Big year,will be playing after thanksgiving.Blade has out coached everyone to this point except for Maryville and he wasnt out coached in that game.Go cats