DISTRICT 10---OUTLOOK 2010

NeWbLuE

I agree with you here but what factors do you think will cause Jo Byrns problems? It is gonna be tough to go in the dungeon and knock off the number 2 team in the state but I agree I think they can do it.

First problem JB will have to solve is the passing attack of NCS....the passing game is the GREAT equalizer in the game of football b/c it opens up the running game. NCS amazingly does both well. THE second problem JB will have to solve and (so far they havent had to worry too much about this one this yr)is the Defense of NCS it is solid. They have good team speed and are strong up front. Clarksville Aca. will be a good warm up leading up to the NCS game and they will probably surprise you too.

JB has the toughest 3 games in the distict leading up to the playoffs. I would say they will go 2-1 in the last three. Dont ask me who will beat em cause I dunno. Just think one will.

I wish WHH had one more shot :mellow:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First problem JB will have to solve is the passing attack of NCS....the passing game is the GREAT equalizer in the game of football b/c it opens up the running game. NCS amazingly does both well. THE second problem JB will have to solve and (so far they havent had to worry too much about this one this yr)is the Defense of NCS it is solid. They have good team speed and are strong up front. Clarksville Aca. will be a good warm up leading up to the NCS game and they will probably surprise you too.

JB has the toughest 3 games in the distict leading up to the playoffs. I would say they will go 2-1 in the last three. Dont ask me who will beat em cause I dunno. Just think one will.

With That One Statement You Proved You Had Sour Grapes Over Your Loss To JB. Don't You Remember Me Being At That Game? If Ya Played JB With The Same Team 50 Times Ya Wouldn't Win 2....And Saying They Will Lose One Is Easy To Say, Seeing How Hard It Is To Be Undefeated. Come'on Blue...Your Better Than That, Aren't Ya?

I believe Jo Byrns wins out in regular season. Academy and Nashville Christian may pose some concerns but not enough to beat us. I would like to play WHH again and have our starters play an entire game rather than 2 or 3 quarters.

With That One Statement You Proved You Had Sour Grapes Over Your Loss To JB. Don't You Remember Me Being At That Game? If Ya Played JB With The Same Team 50 Times Ya Wouldn't Win 2....And Saying They Will Lose One Is Easy To Say, Seeing How Hard It Is To Be Undefeated. Come'on Blue...Your Better Than That, Aren't Ya?

No sour grapes here, but we are not the same team...remember. :thumb: Dont try to spin it that way.

I'm just sayin I think NCS OR CA OR HARPETH will win one of your next three games. Because they are good teams. Not because I want yall to lose. Yes it is hard to go undefeated I hope someone from our District and someone from Robertson Co wins the State Championship. More power to JO BYRNS. It would be good for the County.

No sour grapes here, but we are not the same team...remember. :thumb: Dont try to spin it that way.

I'm just sayin I think NCS OR CA OR HARPETH will win one of your next three games. Because they are good teams. Not because I want yall to lose. Yes it is hard to go undefeated I hope someone from our District and someone from Robertson Co wins the State Championship. More power to JO BYRNS. It would be good for the County.

:roflolk:

Fox 17 just giving a little pub to NCS for the success so far. Interviewed Coach Brothers, Parker Jones (LB), and Nick Weiss (RB). Basically the players saying that their not looking ahead to playoffs, just taking it 1 game at a time. Good for NCS. Congrats and good luck on your season.

Fox 17 just giving a little pub to NCS for the success so far. Interviewed Coach Brothers, Parker Jones (LB), and Nick Weiss (RB). Basically the players saying that their not looking ahead to playoffs, just taking it 1 game at a time. Good for NCS. Congrats and good luck on your season.

Yes, quite the turnaround! I can't wait to see them play JB.

Yes, quite the turnaround! I can't wait to see them play JB.

Looks like IF Clarksville Academys Josh Jerels would have been healthy for the NCS game the outcome might have been different. Wow these two teams are making some noise. :shock: Seems like I remember someone posting earlier in the yr that this District was a Joke.

Welllll maybe not. :roflolk:

Looks like IF Clarksville Academys Josh Jerels would have been healthy for the NCS game the outcome might have been different. Wow these two teams are making some noise. :shock: Seems like I remember someone posting earlier in the yr that this District was a Joke.

Welllll maybe not. :roflolk:

I agree, definitely not a joke now. Had NCS & CA not stepped up it probably would have been. It also helped that Kent went to WHH. I agree with you about the CA & NCS game. CA & NCS will be great games for JB...just what they needed before the playoffs.

Did I read the stats right for Jo Byrns Friday night--did Frankie T.only have 11 yrds? Everthing ok? Did anyone catch the rushing Stats for WHH vs East Rob ? Hand had 240 and 4 tds, Walker with 179 and a td td boot. It was a clean game too.

WHH Vs Houston Co this week I am tempted to go watch the CA_JB game instead :mellow: .