Scotts50.......

MLREB

Congrats Colonel to you, your family, and of course to your son. I enjoyed breaking bread with you last week at BOH. Its a big honor. You asked me about the DE from CAK (Yeager) since he and Derek know each other. I saw him this week and told him you were asking about him. Sorry Col., but he's headed to the Citadel. I quess APB will be cheering for a former CAK guy now :roflol: Congrats again, I know you're proud

FB,thanks for your kind words and update on Yeager. I was reminded how special this game is when I saw my son and Yeager talking after last years playoff game. You could see the respect they had for each other. It is what this game was once designed to inspire. I look forward to the next meeting BOH Club. I know I am in for a long road of harrasement from APB. But he is like family so I must endure! See you soon!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have the bona fides necessary to attend the next meeting at BOH? I don't post nearly as often as a lot of you gentlemen, but I work Monday-Thursday and go to BOH nearly every Friday anyway.

Why of course! Team supported is not an issue. Ability to stretch the truth without remorse and a wicked sense of humor is required.

I say it is time to fire up the liars club every Friday! What say ye team mates?

Why of course! Team supported is not an issue. Ability to stretch the truth without remorse and a wicked sense of humor is required.

I say it is time to fire up the liars club every Friday! What say ye team mates?

I always said if anyone wanted to assassinate me it would be at BOH any Friday at noon during football season...

How's this? Only one of the following three statements is true. Which one is it?

1. I am the inventor of Liquid Paper.

2. I have attended all 12 of the Alcoa High School football state championship games (1977-2009).

3. I am so ugly that I once was arrested for mooning after sticking my head out the car window.

How's this? Only one of the following three statements is true. Which one is it?

1. I am the inventor of Liquid Paper.

2. I have attended all 12 of the Alcoa High School football state championship games (1977-2009).

3. I am so ugly that I once was arrested for mooning after sticking my head out the car window.

I take what's behind box number #2! B)

lets_make_a_deal_doors.jpg

I take what's behind box number #2! B)

Correct!

1. Liquid paper was invented by Bette Nesmith Graham, mother of former Monkee, Michael Nesmith.

3. Although my face may be grounds for arrest, I have never been arrested for publicly displaying it.

2. I have attended all 12 state championship games, 11 wins and the loss to Brentwood Academy in 1988.

Correct!

1. Liquid paper was invented by Bette Nesmith Graham, mother of former Monkee, Michael Nesmith.

3. Although my face may be grounds for arrest, I have never been arrested for publicly displaying it.

2. I have attended all 12 state championship games, 11 wins and the loss to Brentwood Academy in 1988.

And what did I win???.................COOL...........a lawn mower!

220px-2009lmadzonkgoat.jpg