Division II A

Footballer69

And probably a dry field. Webb by two touchdowns, maybe three. Fun for Webb. :D

Can I ask you a question and please if possible, give me an Honest answer. I have been reading your posts for several years. I am ok with your opinions because everyone has one.....however, why when you post about DA is always negative? Why do you feel the way you do about Davidson Academy? Has someone from there ever done you wrong or anything?

Just thought I would come out and ask. There has never been anyone on here so against DA.....

DII

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure all of their RBs run legit mid to low 4.5s. Somebody may say otherwise but I agree with you, kids who can run 4.4 are very rare. I've been to camps and combines where the athletes who participate are probably the best skill players on their respective teams and you may have a couple out of a hundred who can run 4.4 something. Beyond that, Webb probably have a couple in the mid-4.6s. I don't know times but I'm basing this on an educated guess and past experience. More impressive from their RBs would be their short shuttle (Pro Agility) or L-Drill (3 Cone Drill) times. All 3 of them are very quick laterally with stops and starts.

I can handle that. I, for one, look forward to seeing that in action! Hopefully we will do enough to keep the ball out of those guys hands as much as possible. I can't believe that I'm taking part in pre-mature Webb/DA conversations though. Still three more weeks until that match up, can't be slipping up before then!

I can handle that. I, for one, look forward to seeing that in action! Hopefully we will do enough to keep the ball out of those guys hands as much as possible. I can't believe that I'm taking part in pre-mature Webb/DA conversations though. Still three more weeks until that match up, can't be slipping up before then!

It should be a great game! I'm looking forward to seeing the Williams kid run the ball. I've seen highlights but never in person. How is the Dixon kid looking. He ran very hard against Webb last year and had a very good game.

Can I ask you a question and please if possible, give me an Honest answer. I have been reading your posts for several years. I am ok with your opinions because everyone has one.....however, why when you post about DA is always negative? Why do you feel the way you do about Davidson Academy? Has someone from there ever done you wrong or anything?

Just thought I would come out and ask. There has never been anyone on here so against DA.....

DII

I don't think picking Webb by two or three touchdowns is being negative. I have many long-time friends with affiliations with DA. Not a single one of them has ever done me wrong. Question asked and answered. Now go on up to Knoxville in a little while and take your whupping without whining. :lol:

I don't think picking Webb by two or three touchdowns is being negative. I have many long-time friends with affiliations with DA. Not a single one of them has ever done me wrong. Question asked and answered. Now go on up to Knoxville in a little while and take your whupping without whining. :lol:

I am not going to stoop to your crystal ball stuff. I guess on here, no one has to back up their stuff.

DII

• Upvote 1

:popcorneater: Why should DA take a "whupping without whining"? You Spartan fans took a whupping last year and have been crying about a "damp field" for over a year.

:bored::bored:

:popcorneater: Why should DA take a "whupping without whining"? You Spartan fans took a whupping last year and have been crying about a "damp field" for over a year.

LetsRumble... I'm not sure I would consider last year's game a "whupping" as you stated above. A 2-point margin of victory is far from it actually. Hopefully you'll be able to make the trip over to Knoxville in a few weeks for the game. It should be a great game to watch and I'm really looking forward to it.

You are talking about regular season, okay, but Knoxville Webb won the state championship and going to win it again. And yes, you are going to take a whupping on a uniformly wet or dry field, something that could not be said about the Cubby field at DA. :roflol:

You are talking about regular season, okay, but Knoxville Webb won the state championship and going to win it again. And yes, you are going to take a whupping on a uniformly wet or dry field, something that could not be said about the Cubby field at DA. :roflol:

lol......such anger like I said before....lol