Greeneville @ Jefferson County predictions

patriots13

Thanks for the update, Greeneville will be the toughest team JC will play all year, no doubt. Can't wait till this friday. Dumplin Valley should be electric. Go Pats

Nothing like starting off the season with a barn burner. How does the rest of the Patriot non-conference schedule shake out?

Thanks for the update, Greeneville will be the toughest team JC will play all year, no doubt. Can't wait till this friday. Dumplin Valley should be electric. Go Pats

Let me start by saying I hope its a safe and injury free game... now let me tell you how its gonna be: Greene Devils 28 - Jeff Co. 7 (when the 2nd get in) BJ is the horse that will carry G-ville back to THE SHIP!!!! Shuff has the speed to keep every team they play honest and afraid ,and Mr Carmicheal can do it wit his arm as well as his feet..thats just 3 of the 6 offensive weapons on the GREENE team. Defensive: all I can say is LOOK OUT!!! They return 8 starters from last years runner up campaign. It starts up front wit the MEL & RELL show - 2 Juniors that have played in over 50 varsity football games combined...behind them you've got Chaz, Perkins and Epp waiting to knock somebody out. So all Jeff Co. is to us is a stop on the way back to Cookeville. P.S. don't forget about Mr. Ogle.

Yes I will go with curt as I have a tendency to be blunt but exactly what remarks were ridiculous....I would think that would imply I have made a remark that was absurd such as "Doubtful the D will hold anybody to less than 7 this season".

I agree with barb, she may be blunt sometimes but that is why I like to read her posts. She has never said anything ridiculous except when she is quoting some other moron who is either running their mouth or saying the ridiculous statements. Keep up the good work barb, I am a fan. And I can't wait for the first slumber party! Now, back to football.

Let me start by saying I hope its a safe and injury free game... now let me tell you how its gonna be: Greene Devils 28 - Jeff Co. 7 (when the 2nd get in) BJ is the horse that will carry G-ville back to THE SHIP!!!! Shuff has the speed to keep every team they play honest and afraid ,and Mr Carmicheal can do it wit his arm as well as his feet..thats just 3 of the 6 offensive weapons on the GREENE team. Defensive: all I can say is LOOK OUT!!! They return 8 starters from last years runner up campaign. It starts up front wit the MEL & RELL show - 2 Juniors that have played in over 50 varsity football games combined...behind them you've got Chaz, Perkins and Epp waiting to knock somebody out. So all Jeff Co. is to us is a stop on the way back to Cookeville. P.S. don't forget about Mr. Ogle.

I just read the Sun's piece on the jamboree and got the biggest laugh when I read that the fastest lineman over 250 (Jamel Hall) had a faster time than the fastest lineman under 250. Hope we are at full speed for our trip to DV...can we get an injury report?

I just read the Sun's piece on the jamboree and got the biggest laugh when I read that the fastest lineman over 250 (Jamel Hall) had a faster time than the fastest lineman under 250. Hope we are at full speed for our trip to DV...can we get an injury report?

Greeneville has a few minor injuries but will be at full strength by friday night!!!

That's just because Jamel can move. I would venture to say that West Greene's over 250 lineman, who finished second, was faster than the others under 250 too. Even third place Julius, whom I don't think is a lineman, could outrun all those under 250.

Edited by budkilmer

That's just because Jamel can move. I would venture to say that West Greene's over 250 lineman, who finished second, was faster than the others under 250 too. Even third place Julius, whom I don't think is a lineman, could outrun all those under 250.

What was his time?

I would like to let "Coach D" know as he trained my son and several of the Greeneville players over the summer.

Peace

What do you not get about it was a tie. 3 touchdowns to 3 touchdowns for the starters. And greeneville beat grainger county 14-0 in there jamboree.

[/only heard once it was a tie, but I heard many times Greeneville lost, so I went with that. Oh and congrats with the big W over Grainger County haha. Get ready to come into DV. Go pats

I guess our 14-0 over Grainger wasn't nearly as impressive as 28-0 over Cherokee. I thought the 4 plays it took our starters to score 2 td's were pretty impressive. Devils ended their quarter with 204 yds...with starting offense only playing 4 plays.

And To answer the other question about Mel's time in the lineman contest, Mr. Hall posted a 4.9.

I guess our 14-0 over Grainger wasn't nearly as impressive as 28-0 over Cherokee. I thought the 4 plays it took our starters to score 2 td's were pretty impressive. Devils ended their quarter with 204 yds...with starting offense only playing 4 plays.

And To answer the other question about Mel's time in the lineman contest, Mr. Hall posted a 4.9.

All this will be settled in 4 days...Go PATS

Thanks for the time. I will let "Coach D" know when I see him Friday as he will be at the game to see his boys.

I do think it will be an amazing game. :excl:

We will know how good Jeff is by the middle of the 3rd Quarter.

Peace