Greeneville @ Jefferson County predictions

patriots13

If JC can throw the ball down the field.....way down the field, they will score. Ain't no way they are running on this big speedy Devil D...not with big Rell back.

well its wedensday and the devils had a great day at practice. The O looked good and the D-UNIT was flying all over the field as usual.... "the devils are coming pats are you ready?" :mrgreen: ...

Greeneville shld have no trouble with Jeff County. I expect the pats to have problems with the new spread plus the devils have a sour taste in their mouth from just one game ago at the title game. The O is too explosive for the pats and Bj will wear you out and run you over. The D is Scarry Good! This cld be the quickest team to ever take the field at Greeneville. In the end the devils prevail 35-7...

Greeneville shld have no trouble with Jeff County. I expect the pats to have problems with the new spread plus the devils have a sour taste in their mouth from just one game ago at the title game. The O is too explosive for the pats and Bj will wear you out and run you over. The D is Scarry Good! This cld be the quickest team to ever take the field at Greeneville. In the end the devils prevail 35-7...

You guys keep saying that this is the fastest and quickest team in GHS history. I'm not disputing that cause this 2010 team is FAST. However, I want to throw in the 98 team in this discussion. That team was FAST too. Remember that team went 10-0 and eventually 12-1 before losing to Betsey in the Quarters. Just throwing it out there for discussion cause i like talking football and history. Did the 98 Greene Devils play Jeff Co?

You guys keep saying that this is the fastest and quickest team in GHS history. I'm not disputing that cause this 2010 team is FAST. However, I want to throw in the 98 team in this discussion. That team was FAST too. Remember that team went 10-0 and eventually 12-1 before losing to Betsey in the Quarters. Just throwing it out there for discussion cause i like talking football and history. Did the 98 Greene Devils play Jeff Co?

oh yea they won 41-0 against Jeff County

Aug28 Chuckey-Doak Greeneville 35-12 W

Sep 4 Cocke County Newport 42-6 W

Sep 11 Jefferson Co. Greeneville 41-0 W

Sep 18 Morristown West Greeneville 52-30 W

Sep 25 Elizabethton Greeneville h 28-6 W

Oct 2 Cherokee Rogersville 48-20 W

Oct 9 Sullivan South Kingsport 21-0 W

Oct 16 David Crockett Greeneville 43-0 W

Oct 23 South Greene Greeneville 42-0 W

Oct 29 Morristown East Greeneville 44-21 W

Nov 6 Tennessee High Greeneville* 35-6 W

Nov 13 Morristown East Greeneville** 35-10 W

Nov 20 Elizabethton Greeneville*** 14-43 L

oh yea they won 41-0 against Jeff County

Aug28 Chuckey-Doak Greeneville 35-12 W

Sep 4 Cocke County Newport 42-6 W

Sep 11 Jefferson Co. Greeneville 41-0 W

Sep 18 Morristown West Greeneville 52-30 W

Sep 25 Elizabethton Greeneville h 28-6 W

Oct 2 Cherokee Rogersville 48-20 W

Oct 9 Sullivan South Kingsport 21-0 W

Oct 16 David Crockett Greeneville 43-0 W

Oct 23 South Greene Greeneville 42-0 W

Oct 29 Morristown East Greeneville 44-21 W

Nov 6 Tennessee High Greeneville* 35-6 W

Nov 13 Morristown East Greeneville** 35-10 W

Nov 20 Elizabethton Greeneville*** 14-43 L

Dang that's putting some points on the board. I knew that offense was good but wow. I remeber watching Jazz running and Aaron throwing to Champion, Anderson, and Benton. They had a pretty stout defense too.

Dang that's putting some points on the board. I knew that offense was good but wow. I remeber watching Jazz running and Aaron throwing to Champion, Anderson, and Benton. They had a pretty stout defense too.

sounds like this cld be a remake year then. Except ending with a Title of course haha. Who knows history cld repeat itself this friday night with a blowout by Greeneville or a lil closer of a game.

I've saw some tape of Jc with the new spread and I must say for the most part I am not impressed...I believe Greeneville will have their way with the Patriots...The Greeneville D led by all state player Jamel Hall will put a hurtin on them boys. On O they won't know if Willy will throw it for 20 or run it for 40!!!...And you can't forget All State running back BJ Spardlin or All State kicker Ben Ogle!!!...The Mighty Devils are just too much for Jc...Like your coach said patriots you are playin one of the best teams in the state and it wont be an easy game for you guys. In the End the Devils come out Victorious!!!

Devils-35

Lil Pats-7

P.S. Hey Barb I'll be over around 9 or so for the slumber party...You gonna give the boys some makeovers or what??? Willy said he was needin his nails done for tomorrow night ha ha!!!

I've saw some tape of Jc with the new spread and I must say for the most part I am not impressed...I believe Greeneville will have their way with the Patriots...The Greeneville D led by all state player Jamel Hall will put a hurtin on them boys. On O they won't know if Willy will throw it for 20 or run it for 40!!!...And you can't forget All State running back BJ Spardlin or All State kicker Ben Ogle!!!...The Mighty Devils are just too much for Jc...Like your coach said patriots you are playin one of the best teams in the state and it wont be an easy game for you guys. In the End the Devils come out Victorious!!!

Devils-35

Lil Pats-7

P.S. Hey Barb I'll be over around 9 or so for the slumber party...You gonna give the boys some makeovers or what??? Willy said he was needin his nails done for tomorrow night ha ha!!!

get ready for your trip to DV

As 10,000 + fans arrive and the Cowbells will be ringing for the Biggest Game in JeffCo Football History since 1987. The JeffCo Patriots ride out the early onslaught by the Greeneville D as Bible gets the ball to 10 and 24 in space, 33 and 44 pound the rock and make a game of it. The coaches rotate in the senior heavy D line and Linebacker corps to keep them fresh for the 3rd and 4th quarter in the heat and noise of Dumplin Vally.

There will be a TON of points scored as the offensive weapons on both sides take over and crank out the TD's, but Special Teams will be the difference as someone will force a turnover or block a punt to get a quick score.

Both Teams have great speed and talent and heart. But it will come down to senior leadership as JeffCo's Battle Worn Seniors Gut It Out.

My Prediction: Greeneville 33 Jefferson County 37

Peace

Nothing like starting off the season with a barn burner. How does the rest of the Patriot non-conference schedule shake out?

After Greeneville, JC travels to Bearden, then opens up conference play with Sevier County, and then hosts their last non conference opponent William Blount. A tough non conference schedule, if I'm not mistaken Greeneville plays Tennessee High, and I'm not sure whether they are in your conference anyway that looks like a great game. Good luck with your all's season, but of couse come tomorrow, I hope we take it to you. Go Pats