Greeneville @ Jefferson County predictions

patriots13

Sorry I missed this one but I just don't get to travel like I use to for football, so I went out to the Range. Looks like a good win for the Devils. Any win is a good win, but beating the largest school in the state that has a lot of hype built around them is even better. Big task next week Devils with the Rebels, especially with them looking for their first win.

Gotta try the famous crow sauce that we made up last year tho. The Chatt teams said they loved it!

I think they will be having that in the post season again.

Your line and linebackers flash to the ball. Great Speed.

Training with Coach D will get you that way. :thumb:

I hope you all win the Gold Ball this year.

Peace

I think they will be having that in the post season again.

Your line and linebackers flash to the ball. Great Speed.

Training with Coach D will get you that way. :thumb:

I hope you all win the Gold Ball this year.

Peace

Thx

Hopefully we go in to the playoffs as a #1 seed.

We will go undfeated in conference for sure thats a given.

Deciding factors come against SS, Betsy, and TH...I think those three teams are down from last year and this cld be the devils season to go undefeated heading into the playoffs!

Thx

Hopefully we go in to the playoffs as a #1 seed.

We will go undfeated in conference for sure thats a given.

Deciding factors come against SS, Betsy, and TH...I think those three teams are down from last year and this cld be the devils season to go undefeated heading into the playoffs!

Well nothing is a given but we will go ahead and say most likely 8-) . I still think Tennessee High will the most challenging game.

IDK Bud...Tennessee High is supposed to be havin' a down year and runnin' the WANG T

:flower:

They have those two big D-1 prospects up there on the front line. Might be the only team to build up some rushing yards on the Devil D. I'm sure Bristol will have a good back to follow those big boys. I think it will be Rell and Mel's biggest challenge. I guess we will see though.

With so many teams going to the spread, the Wing T is becoming harder and harder for high school teams to prepare for, especially if you run it right, regardless of how good or bad your running game is.

[/quot

The rarity of an offense makes it tough because DBs and LB (particularly LBers) need to see repitition). It has been true for any offense over the years. The wing T in particular gives problems because what it takes to stop it goes against (as a rule)what defensive players are taught.

DTackles must now penetrate and blow up the backfied rather than play the line of scrimmage and Defensive Tackle coaches hate penetration as a rule. LBers who are taught to make quick reads and get to the ball must now move their feet in the same spot and show patience as the play developes. And the purpose of the wingt is to get Defensive backs to quit back pedaling cheat and play run, because the wingt is run heavy and then they will burn you deep and usually with a Tight end.

A wing t team is traditionally lineman strong with several adequate backs and a good ball handler for a QB. TN High made a good living off the wingt for many years and though it maybe new as their current offense this year, Stubbs and his staff know it like the back of their hand and their players will adept easily due to their discipline, coach's knowledge and that is the Tn High way. 2 players lineman/TEnd already committed to TN. The wing T also controls the clock and keeps the other O off the field.

Edited by noonesfool