Greeneville @ Jefferson County predictions

patriots13

Greene Devils-34

Patriots-7

This Game wasn't even close and the Devils did amazing. Offense will get better but I'd love to see A Qb duo all year! Can't show all the cards on the first game but man those devils did amazing tonight. 1-0 guys!!!

Jc had 232 yards on offense.

66 rushing. 2 int. 3 turnovers and 10 first downs

total time w/ball 23 min odd few seconds

Devils had 279 yards on offense most on rushing.

1 turnover, and 14 First Downs.

Total ball time 24 min. odd few seconds.

Edited by greeneville#1

Greene Devils-34

Patriots-7

This Game wasn't even close and the Devils did amazing. Offense will get better but I'd love to see A Qb duo all year! Can't show all the cards on the first game but man those devils did amazing tonight. 1-0 guys!!!

:thumb:

Greene Devils-34

Patriots-7

O-line needs to step it up...Carmichael had way more pressure than he should have.However, I loved the way Stewart was hittin those itty-bitty holes in the second half. Over-all the offense looked pretty good...the passing game will come around. Man that D laid some wood on tonite...not gonna give up a lot of points this year on the ground. I thought the boys showed pretty good discipline for a first game...neither team had too many bonehead penalties. overall a pretty good first game. I must say I was a bit disasppointed in the cowbells....I was expecting 10,000 noisy Patriots...guess thats why JC didn't hang 37 on us.

O-line needs to step it up...Carmichael had way more pressure than he should have.However, I loved the way Stewart was hittin those itty-bitty holes in the second half. Over-all the offense looked pretty good...the passing game will come around. Man that D laid some wood on tonite...not gonna give up a lot of points this year on the ground. I thought the boys showed pretty good discipline for a first game...neither team had too many bonehead penalties. overall a pretty good first game. I must say I was a bit disasppointed in the cowbells....I was expecting 10,000 noisy Patriots...guess thats why JC didn't hang 37 on us.

But I thought the D cldnt hold anyone to 7 or under???

Both teams had 3 penalties each equaling 20 yards.

Congrads to Greeneville!!

Good Crowd and the Classy Dads from Greeneville that talked to Zack K (#44) who my be out for the season with a knee injury. We will know more later.

You all are a class act and many of our folks appreciated it. :thumb:

The early turnover on special teams and the bad punt gave the Greeneville O short fields for early scores.

That was the biggest hurt. As predicted, Special teams was the main difference.

Good score prediction on the folks that had it 35 to 7.

Sad part was we played way too many people both ways as we did last year and you will get the same results. A Greeneville Win.

With 25 seniors and 9 juniors there is no excuse for that many people to be playing Iron Man football in this weather.

@ barb: you should have come over and seen me, I would have given you a cowbell of your own to keep in memory of your win tonight.

I wish Greeneville the Best of Luck with the rest of your season.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Congrads to Greeneville!!

Good Crowd and the Classy Dads from Greeneville that talked to Zack K (#44) who my be out for the season with a knee injury. We will know more later.

You all are a class act and many of our folks appreciated it. :thumb:

The early turnover on special teams and the bad punt gave the Greeneville O short fields for early scores.

That was the biggest hurt. As predicted, Special teams was the main difference.

Good score prediction on the folks that had it 35 to 7.

Sad part was we played way too many people both ways as we did last year and you will get the same results. A Greeneville Win.

With 25 seniors and 9 juniors there is no excuse for that many people to be playing Iron Man football in this weather.

@ barb: you should have come over and seen me, I would have given you a cowbell of your own to keep in memory of your win tonight.

I wish Greeneville the Best of Luck with the rest of your season.

Peace

Very well said and much respect for you guys!

With that bein said do the pats like crow sauce with their crow?

Edited by greeneville#1