Gibson County VS Humboldt

JungleJim125

You do not have to worry about me holding out and not posting. I wasn't home until about 2 in the morning and was too tired to even get on here last night. Humboldt might really have something this year. They're extremely quick and might be one of the overall quickest teams in West TN this year, including the big schools like Henry Co. etc. Coach Bland has really done good things with Humboldt since he's been there. I really did not expect Humboldt to be that good and quick.

Mr GC Pioneer u are a class act! :thumb:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were close. But i truly think that GC will win some games this season. Speed killed them Friday night! The Pioneers have good size and a darn good QB. Also have a couple of good recievers to! Don't be surprised if they pull out an upset somewhere this season!

I believe Gibson Co may win some games this year but was just going by what I actually saw for myself,whether a jamboree or not.Wasn't putting Gibson Co down as I said I didn't think from the teams I saw in Halls,Lake Co or Gibson Co would beat Humboldt.!Gibson Co should have a good chance against Lake Co and maybe some of the smaller schools.Don't think they could beat Milan or someone like that.!

I believe Gibson Co may win some games this year but was just going by what I actually saw for myself,whether a jamboree or not.Wasn't putting Gibson Co down as I said I didn't think from the teams I saw in Halls,Lake Co or Gibson Co would beat Humboldt.!Gibson Co should have a good chance against Lake Co and maybe some of the smaller schools.Don't think they could beat Milan or someone like that.!

I know u weren't putting GC down i'm sure GC fans know that! I think GC after this week off and get everone healthy. There i think are maybe 3 schools GC may be able to beat. But they must stay healthy depth is a problem!I'm not saying which teams case some fans will not agree and it make some mad! U take a look at their schedule and give your imo!

Edited by zebra99

I know u weren't putting GC down i'm sure GC fans know that! I think GC after this week off and get everone healthy. There i think are maybe 3 schools GC may be able to beat. But they must stay healthy depth is a problem!I'm not saying which teams case some fans will not agree and it make some mad! U take a look at their schedule and give your imo!

I wouldn't get mad if one of them were Lake Co.And Lake Co does play them.Last year was a shootout.

Darn Zebra.After you said what you did,I was curious so I went and looked at Gibson Co's schedule.If you see maybe 3 wins,one of them has to be Lake Co..You traitor..lol..I see a possibility of maybe a couple wins ..a possibility but not in all likelihood.I can see Gibson Co going 0-10.I give them maybe a shot at Lake Co and maybe Dresden,although I don't think they'll beat either team ,especially with what Dresden did to Greenfield.I think Ripley and Haywood are down but still are bigger schools than Lake co so I really don't think they'll beat either of those two teams either.And the rest of the teams Milan,Trenton etc..All I can say to them is...Gibson Co..Run for the Hills.!

Edited by mrbigster

Darn Zebra.After you said what you did,I was curious so I went and looked at Gibson Co's schedule.If you see maybe 3 wins,one of them has to be Lake Co..You traitor..lol..I see a possibility of maybe a couple wins ..a possibility but not in all likelihood.I can see Gibson Co going 0-10.I give them maybe a shot at Lake Co and maybe Dresden,although I don't think they'll beat either team ,especially with what Dresden did to Greenfield.I think Ripley and Haywood are down but still are bigger schools than Lake co so I really don't think they'll beat either of those two teams either.And the rest of the teams Milan,Trenton etc..All I can say to them is...Gibson Co..Run for the Hills.!

No doubt the schedule is tough! To be honest i didn't know they played LC. I would like to see them win a couple though! With a break in and there u never know!

No doubt the schedule is tough! To be honest i didn't know they played LC. I would like to see them win a couple though! With a break in and there u never know!

Lake Co played them lasy year and won in a high scoring affair 49-33 in which neither team could slow the other team down.Not a knock on Gibson Co but losing their running back hurts them but playing Milan,Humboldt,and what I hear is a good Trenton team..would be hard pressed to win with him.I think Gibson Co plays Haywood and Ripley..both are probably down but still pretty good sized schools and will be a challenge.Lake Co will be the smallest school that Gibson Co plays but that won't be a gimme game handed to Gibson Co.!A pretty tough schedule ..Just will be hard for Gibson Co to come away with very many ,if any wins in my opinion.!