Gibson County VS Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is them boys from Humboldt are going to run all over the boys from GC. :rolleyes:

You never know sir anything can happen! Mr. GC Pioneer give me a little input on how the Pioneers have practiced this week. Are they fired up and as this week be good for the Pioneers! I just hope the rain holds off till Saturday calling for 40 percent chance but may not! Well it's getting closer! :thumb:

zebra, GC has been playing with tons of intensity in all of their scrimmages they have played, except for maybe the Greenfield scrimmage. This is intensity that hasn't been shown over the past few years since probably 2005 or 2008. GC is practicing hard for Humboldt and is not taking them lightly. I can assure you that the team will be prepared for everything Humboldt throws at them. I honestly feel we can beat Humboldt, despite all the hype you guys are throwing on here.

volsfan, good luck to you guys.

Viketheking, you didn't have your second string players in, LOL!!!!!!! It was 27-20 and we were driving straight down the field on your first string defense, lol. We were 15 yards from tying that game up.

Edited by GCPioneer

zebra, GC has been playing with tons of intensity in all of their scrimmages they have played, except for maybe the Greenfield scrimmage. This is intensity that hasn't been shown over the past few years since probably 2005 or 2008. GC is practicing hard for Humboldt and is not taking them lightly. I can assure you that the team will be prepared for everything Humboldt throws at them. I honestly feel we can beat Humboldt, despite all the hype you guys are throwing on here.

Viketheking, you didn't have your second string players in, LOL!!!!!!! It was 27-20 and we were driving straight down the field on your first string defense, lol. We were 15 yards from tying that game up.

I'm glad GC is having a good week of practice and hope it carries over to Friday night! I'm not on here to disgrace GC in no way. I hope GC has a good year and can win some games! ViketheKIng is not joshing about the depth of Humboldt. I don't know how many players Humboldt has Mr. Bigster is close around the 70 mark. Only one maybe two players play both sides of the ball! Depth kills! I don't know how many players GC has if they can't go deep it will be a long night! Humboldt is well coached and i am sure GC is as well! Chasing around Humboldt's backs with the speed and depth they have is going to be a problem for GC! Humboldt has many backs to throw out at you! If you are thinking they just have Campbell and they key on him alone. It will boil down to depth and speed! We will see and hope for a good game Friday good luck to both! GC you are young and i not saying you don't know the game. I learned a long time ago! You pick with your mind not your heart! :mellow:

From what I recall, 2nd string played quite a bit that night, until GC started threatening to do something. But whatever, we'll talk about what happens Friday, where 30 players are 1st string.

Don't want to argue, Just want to support those MIGHTY VIKINGS.

From what I recall, 2nd string played quite a bit that night, until GC started threatening to do something. But whatever, we'll talk about what happens Friday, where 30 players are 1st string.

Don't want to argue, Just want to support those MIGHTY VIKINGS.

I don't to agrue either its pointless! I just luv High School Football period no matter who is playing! Tomorrow night i just hope the rain stays away and cramps don't play a big part in this game! Should be a full house at GC tomorrow night! Good luck and now let's play some football! :thumb: