Gibson County VS Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCPioneer i would like to start with this GC has a pretty good team. GC has good size but no speed. TO's kill you can't do that against a good team! Overall i think GC is better than last year. GC had a couple of good drives and turned it over! Work out the kinks and who knows! Now the Vikings also turned the ball over a couple of times and next week HBT can't do that at Henry County and win no way! Humboldt has work to do. They need to shore up on the D line and the place kicker needs some work. Missing those extra points will come back to bite u as well. Good Luck to the Pioneers the rest of the year! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

GCPioneer i would like to start with this GC has a pretty good team. GC has good size but no speed. TO's kill you can't do that against a good team! Overall i think GC is better than last year. GC had a couple of good drives and turned it over! Work out the kinks and who knows! Now the Vikings also turned the ball over a couple of times and next week HBT can't do that at Henry County and win no way! Humboldt has work to do. They need to shore up on the D line and the place kicker needs some work. Missing those extra points will come back to bite u as well. Good Luck to the Pioneers the rest of the year! :thumb:

Yes now we have to get our defense together.

Yes now we have to get our defense together.

Bland will be working the Vikes defense hard next week needs some. Also place kicker and holder needs work! Henry County up next after the loss to Liberty Henry County will be mad and coming after the Vikes. I read some of the threads and they are taking the Vikes likely. If the Vikes shores up they will have a good chance to beat HC. Hope they get the kinks worked out! I do think Bland will get it done!

:ph34r:

Bland will be working the Vikes defense hard next week needs some. Also place kicker and holder needs work! Henry County up next after the loss to Liberty Henry County will be mad and coming after the Vikes. I read some of the threads and they are taking the Vikes likely. If the Vikes shores up they will have a good chance to beat HC. Hope they get the kinks worked out! I do think Bland will get it done!

:ph34r:

Good Luck, And Nice Win. :twisted:

Well, firstly, Congrats to the Vikings. You guys were not joking about speed. Humboldt was no where near this good last year and was much quicker than they were last year. As soon as I seen Quan take off for the TD, I knew it was going to be a long night. You guys might really have something in Humboldt this year if you can tone your defense up just a bit. GC has a bye next week and a much needed bye. We have so many players injured right now it's not even funny. We had atleast another 3-4 people that were injured in last nights game. We take on Ripley in week 2. Let's hope our guys bounce back from this loss!

Well, firstly, Congrats to the Vikings. You guys were not joking about speed. Humboldt was no where near this good last year and was much quicker than they were last year. As soon as I seen Quan take off for the TD, I knew it was going to be a long night. You guys might really have something in Humboldt this year if you can tone your defense up just a bit. GC has a bye next week and a much needed bye. We have so many players injured right now it's not even funny. We had atleast another 3-4 people that were injured in last nights game. We take on Ripley in week 2. Let's hope our guys bounce back from this loss!

I hope you guys get alright! GC has some size and a pretty darn good QB! Get healty and work out the kinks and go from there! Good luck for the rest of the year! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

LOL, not quite as bigster was the same person that said Halls was going to beat us as well. Prediction are just that...predictions. If Gibson Co. wins by 28, he'll look like a big time fool, lol. Keep coming with the blowout predictions please.... zebra, you're predicting 28-35 points too, right? lol

I talked to a former Humboldt player today and was talking about this years Humboldt team. He said they'll be about the same as last year. Told him about all the hype I've been hearing, he was surprised.

I'm glad I'm not looking like a big time fool..!Was worried about you not posting last night.I'm just messing with you.Humboldt has a good team this year and a lot of weaponns.Hope you guys get healthy and win some games.!

I'm glad I'm not looking like a big time fool..!Was worried about you not posting last night.I'm just messing with you.Humboldt has a good team this year and a lot of weaponns.Hope you guys get healthy and win some games.!

You do not have to worry about me holding out and not posting. I wasn't home until about 2 in the morning and was too tired to even get on here last night. Humboldt might really have something this year. They're extremely quick and might be one of the overall quickest teams in West TN this year, including the big schools like Henry Co. etc. Coach Bland has really done good things with Humboldt since he's been there. I really did not expect Humboldt to be that good and quick.