AC vs Morristown East

Space3

Who wins???  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one????

• Anderson County
    • Morristown East

i was at the fulton and ac ,mo west srimmage . ac did score a couple times in the first go around with fulton but in the 2nd go it was all fulton defense and offense and i luv the way their qb was protected with that pink jersey. mo west dominated both of em. i seen mo east this sat they got a big tough qb and good reciever that make plays. mo east defense wasnt that bad ,fulton made some good plays. think this game is closer than most people think . mo east steals it 23-20

Who is Mo west???? :roflolk: I dont know what u were watching but west was way over matched by both AC and fulton... Nice try... AC gets this win with ease!!! :thumb:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Mo west???? :roflolk: I dont know what u were watching but west was way over matched by both AC and fulton... Nice try... AC gets this win with ease!!! :thumb:

morristown west trojans beat fulton and ac up and down the field . im a fulton fan but the truth is the truth. ac is fine team but not as good as last year. mo east will make it a game and win it

morristown west trojans beat fulton and ac up and down the field . im a fulton fan but the truth is the truth. ac is fine team but not as good as last year. mo east will make it a game and win it

I don't think Mo East wins this one, but I do believe it will be closer than many expect. Mo West did handled both Fulton and AC pretty well in the scrimmage. I hope AC doesn't base their season expectations on what happened in that scrimmage. The only way I would want to play Mo West again would be in the third or fourth round of the playoffs. As for Fulton, they always start slow. Never like playing them late in the season. AC 34-21

2TD to 3TD is not beating them up and down the feild Plus these are scrimmages. I agree cant put too much in these scrimmages.

Two questions for Ac fans! first I'll wish you and your team a safe trip and good luck ( but you wont need it). I expect the mavs to run through MO East! First question, what is wrong with Mr. Tanner Williams. Is he really that sick, or was it just a scare? 2nd question, When are you guys gonna schedule some tough non conference games? Sorry but if your expecting District title, and State Championships, I honestly would like to see at least one tough game! Livingston Academy and MO East are far from that! Now if you guys would have scheduled MO West, I would prob make the trip up there for that one! Not doging AC at all, great team, great coaches! But schedule is cake this year with the exception of some tough district games!

Two questions for Ac fans! first I'll wish you and your team a safe trip and good luck ( but you wont need it). I expect the mavs to run through MO East! First question, what is wrong with Mr. Tanner Williams. Is he really that sick, or was it just a scare? 2nd question, When are you guys gonna schedule some tough non conference games? Sorry but if your expecting District title, and State Championships, I honestly would like to see at least one tough game! Livingston Academy and MO East are far from that! Now if you guys would have scheduled MO West, I would prob make the trip up there for that one! Not doging AC at all, great team, great coaches! But schedule is cake this year with the exception of some tough district games!

Why would you said Morristown East is not a tough non conference game? Morristown

East's is 3-0 against AC & has made the playoff in a higher class 4 year in a row.

I think AC played 2a or 3a football before all the conference changes. Yes it will

be hard for my Canes too win tonight, AC is a very good team. We are very young at

most position, but we do have some talented players. This game will be closer than

you think.

Morristowm West hasn't done any better than Morristown East the last 3 years in the

post season. I have seen this year Morr-West team play,they are very talented.

When you make out an schedule, you try too play teams you will see in the playoff.

Morristown East & West have been making the playoff reg for the pass few years.

I think last year game helped both teams,& AC went on an great playoff run.

Good Luck to both teams, Go Canes! :mellow:

Why would you said Morristown East is not a tough non conference game? Morristown

East's is 3-0 against AC & has made the playoff in a higher class 4 year in a row.

I think AC played 2a or 3a football before all the conference changes. Yes it will

be hard for my Canes too win tonight, AC is a very good team. We are very young at

most position, but we do have some talented players. This game will be closer than

you think.

Morristowm West hasn't done any better than Morristown East the last 3 years in the

post season. I have seen this year Morr-West team play,they are very talented.

When you make out an schedule, you try too play teams you will see in the playoff.

Morristown East & West have been making the playoff reg for the pass few years.

I think last year game helped both teams,& AC went on an great playoff run.

Good Luck to both teams, Go Canes! :mellow:

I agree completely Eastfan. Believe me, AC fans and especially the players aren't taking East lightly. We also know that you had a good DB out last week. I expect this game to be close and I hope the Mavs can pull it out. See you at the game.