Mckenzie vs. Westview

Jockstrap

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdons qb and center did have mishaps but if you watched the game you would notice that even on huntingdons productive plays they were stopped...the westview defense did show talent but they also had no time to shine when huntingdon couldn't receive a snap. Westviews offense was slightly weak but they soon started clicking. You must also remember that westview is without two returning seniors. One was a 3 year starter at linebacker and the other was a 2 year starter at the offensive left tackle. Westview was also without there starting running back but it was filled in with a sophomore runningback that grew up in front of your eyes. Westview has talent and I believe they will show it Friday night at hardy graham.. KSA westview. One game at a time. Winning isn't everything.. It's the only thng. (Vince Lombardi)

Edited by Jockstrap

Huntingdons qb and center did have mishaps but if you watched the game you would notice that even on huntingdons productive plays they were stopped...the westview defense did show talent but they also had no time to shine when huntingdon couldn't receive a snap. Westviews offense was slightly weak but they soon started clicking. You must also remember that westview is without two returning seniors. One was a 3 year starter at linebacker and the other was a 2 year starter at the offensive left tackle. Westview was also without there starting running back but it was filled in with a sophomore runningback that grew up in front of your eyes. Westview has talent and I believe they will show it Friday night at hardy graham.. KSA westview. One game at a time. Winning isn't everything.. It's the only thng. (Vince Lombardi)

You must have been around when we had KSA tapes?

I wouldn't hate on McKenzie's offense...they have a good line and a a do everything athlete at QB. The Rebels will be a MUCH better test for Westview's D than H'Town was.

"After Westview beats the brakes off the WEE REBELS, Mckenzie can go back to (1A/2A)

and play teams like West Carroll, Gleason, and Greenfield so the fans can feel good

about their team. By the way, Camden is just a "middle of the Road" (3A/4A) team."

This was a quote by swingjuice from our thread a day or so ago. Someone said they believe he is a Milan fan, but not sure nor do I care. He is just sour about the Rebels for some reason which I take as a compliment because somewhere along the way he felt the pain of losing to us and by the looks it from his post about Camden, felt a loss from you as well. But regardless, let him think the way he does because that's what we want along with ever other team we face this year. Friday will be a test for us again but WV will be tested as well. I don't see either team winning by 2 td's regardless. Now, if who ever he is for plays Camden this year. I want to hear the replys afterwards to see if they are a middle of the road team. I foresee the Lion's going very deep this year so........

"After Westview beats the brakes off the WEE REBELS, Mckenzie can go back to (1A/2A)

and play teams like West Carroll, Gleason, and Greenfield so the fans can feel good

about their team. By the way, Camden is just a "middle of the Road" (3A/4A) team."

This was a quote by swingjuice from our thread a day or so ago. Someone said they believe he is a Milan fan, but not sure nor do I care. He is just sour about the Rebels for some reason which I take as a compliment because somewhere along the way he felt the pain of losing to us and by the looks it from his post about Camden, felt a loss from you as well. But regardless, let him think the way he does because that's what we want along with ever other team we face this year. Friday will be a test for us again but WV will be tested as well. I don't see either team winning by 2 td's regardless. Now, if who ever he is for plays Camden this year. I want to hear the replys afterwards to see if they are a middle of the road team. I foresee the Lion's going very deep this year so........

I am not sure if he is a Milan fan or not, but if your observation about him is correct then I don't think he is a Milan fan. I don't remember the last time Milan lost to Camden. It is possible that he just has a chip on his shoulder or maybe he just likes to talk smack. I don't know. As far as my take on the game. I believe West View will win by double digits. I would not be shocked if it were closer, but I think West View is the better team and I have heard that WV does not have anyone going both ways. I was shocked to hear that, but if it is true then it will be a huge advantage, especially if it is hot.

I am not sure if he is a Milan fan or not, but if your observation about him is correct then I don't think he is a Milan fan. I don't remember the last time Milan lost to Camden. It is possible that he just has a chip on his shoulder or maybe he just likes to talk smack. I don't know. As far as my take on the game. I believe West View will win by double digits. I would not be shocked if it were closer, but I think West View is the better team and I have heard that WV does not have anyone going both ways. I was shocked to hear that, but if it is true then it will be a huge advantage, especially if it is hot.

I don't mean to sound smart. But Westview has 49 players somebody is going both ways! Low's for Friday around 58 or so! Good luck to both teams i will be totally stunned if it is a 2 td win for either team! Good luck to both!

I have a ton of respect for this McKenzie team. They did not give up and came back on a good Camden squad. They won't be intimidated by WV's size, numbers or what was an 'on paper' blowout of the Mustangs. Westview has last years game to motivate them and I think it will be a close fourth quarter win for the Chargers. This will help them down the road.

:!:

I don't mean to sound smart. But Westview has 49 players somebody is going both ways! Low's for Friday around 58 or so! Good luck to both teams i will be totally stunned if it is a 2 td win for either team! Good luck to both!

I am thinking the same thing as you. I can't remember if I was told that or read it on coacht but that is what someone was saying. I do find it hard to believe. With 49 players it is possible, but like you I believe it is highly unlikely. If it is true, it would be a definite advantage.

Edited by gobulldogs

Well, according to Butchie and some others, bigger schools with more numbers dont matter a bit. I mean, if your team has 60 boys on the team, and no one plays both ways and on the special teams, and another team has 26 boys where you have 12 or 13 players playing offense and defense and on the special teams; well, that shouldnt matter not one little bit, at all.

In fact, if some of you keep talking about numbers of boys on a team, and how it gives the edge to the team that has the most numbers....where boys actually get to rest some during the game...then Butchie and some others in this blog are gonna start calling yall whiners and complainers and excuse makers and all sorts of things.

lol

:roflol: