Mckenzie vs. Westview

Jockstrap

there's gonna be one heckuva game Friday night! Westview's got something to prove and McKenzie does too. It's going to be a hard fought battle and whoever comes out on top can be proud. I am sure they are both pretty well conditioned and ready to leave it all on the field!! Go Chargers!!

Both Teams Got It Together Last year And We're Playoff Contenders. Should Be A Good One. Hey Watcher? Let's Meet Up Somewhere? Shoot Me An E-Mail. gsmith8609@yahoo.com :twisted:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's gonna be one heckuva game Friday night! Westview's got something to prove and McKenzie does too. It's going to be a hard fought battle and whoever comes out on top can be proud. I am sure they are both pretty well conditioned and ready to leave it all on the field!! Go Chargers!!

Yea this is gonna be a good one that's for sure. Like you said, both have something to prove with each other, WV's loss last year and our underdog role this year. Not many are giving us a chance in this one. I like our chances personally but either way we will be proud of the boys win or lose.

GO REBELS..................

Yea this is gonna be a good one that's for sure. Like you said, both have something to prove with each other, WV's loss last year and our underdog role this year. Not many are giving us a chance in this one. I like our chances personally but either way we will be proud of the boys win or lose.

GO REBELS..................

Are you kidding?? I dont think you guys are the underdogs. I think it's dead even. I think Westview has the challenge of winning it from McKenzie. We did beat Huntingdon huge on the scoreboard, but they beat the crap out of themselves on the field in a lot of ways. I dont take anything away from what we did, but we're not overlooking anybody and we realize that we got Milan coming next week, so we just got battle after battle. We got a great team and it could be our year, but we are respecting your team all the way, and I know the coach is preparing the boys for anything. I talked to one of the starters last night and they are in no way overlooking anything or thinking the Rebs are the underdawgs!! I am hopeing it's our year. We want it bad!! GO CHARGERS!!!!!

Are you kidding?? I dont think you guys are the underdogs. I think it's dead even. I think Westview has the challenge of winning it from McKenzie. We did beat Huntingdon huge on the scoreboard, but they beat the crap out of themselves on the field in a lot of ways. I dont take anything away from what we did, but we're not overlooking anybody and we realize that we got Milan coming next week, so we just got battle after battle. We got a great team and it could be our year, but we are respecting your team all the way, and I know the coach is preparing the boys for anything. I talked to one of the starters last night and they are in no way overlooking anything or thinking the Rebs are the underdawgs!! I am hopeing it's our year. We want it bad!! GO CHARGERS!!!!!

No not kidding. Most everyone other than Reb fans are posting a WV win along with every newspaper. Not many people are giving us a chance. Some are saying it will be close and others are predicting a blow-out. I know most on here are just Rebel haters that are predicting you to win. That would just make their week and give them something to laugh about. I missed the WV-Stang game but heard all about it. My son watched it and said he didn't get alot of it because of the way H-town played. We aren't overlooking the Chargers this year by any means. I persoanlly think you guys have an excellent chance this year for a serious run at the title. I would love to see you and Camden when that time arrives. That will be a very good ballgame between the two of you. Anyways, the Rebs and Chargers both have their hands full this week. Of course I'm not going to say you will be beat us, lol. I think we have a good chance of taking the win home. Should be a very entertaining game for all to watch and we also want it bad too............GO BIG RED............

No not kidding. Most everyone other than Reb fans are posting a WV win along with every newspaper. Not many people are giving us a chance. Some are saying it will be close and others are predicting a blow-out. I know most on here are just Rebel haters that are predicting you to win. That would just make their week and give them something to laugh about. I missed the WV-Stang game but heard all about it. My son watched it and said he didn't get alot of it because of the way H-town played. We aren't overlooking the Chargers this year by any means. I persoanlly think you guys have an excellent chance this year for a serious run at the title. I would love to see you and Camden when that time arrives. That will be a very good ballgame between the two of you. Anyways, the Rebs and Chargers both have their hands full this week. Of course I'm not going to say you will be beat us, lol. I think we have a good chance of taking the win home. Should be a very entertaining game for all to watch and we also want it bad too............GO BIG RED............

I think what your son says is right. I was there, and it was a blow out on the board, but i am saying you cant tell about one team when another has that many fumbles, and it's crazy to say anything else. I am Chargers to the core, but no way is it going to be a blow-out Friday night....if it is one, i am sure hoping it's us whipping the REBS!! LOL. I am just saying I see a hard fought game - and I really want the Chargers to take it, like you want the Rebels to take it. I think we can, but I am just optimistic and cautious at the same time!! I know our guys are looking to prove we're better than last year, and your guys are looking to prove they are better than last week. GO CHARGERS!!

I think what your son says is right. I was there, and it was a blow out on the board, but i am saying you cant tell about one team when another has that many fumbles, and it's crazy to say anything else. I am Chargers to the core, but no way is it going to be a blow-out Friday night....if it is one, i am sure hoping it's us whipping the REBS!! LOL. I am just saying I see a hard fought game - and I really want the Chargers to take it, like you want the Rebels to take it. I think we can, but I am just optimistic and cautious at the same time!! I know our guys are looking to prove we're better than last year, and your guys are looking to prove they are better than last week. GO CHARGERS!!

Yea I'm just like you on this one, should be fun though. If you and ole butchie met up somewhere let me know. I haven't seen that nucklehead either.

First time replying on coach t, so don't be to hard on me. I went to both h-town and westview game and camden mckenzie game, what impressed me the most was special teams for westview and the quickness off the ball of the mckenzie offense. I think that if mckenzie controls the ball the way they did in third quarter against camden its going to be a long night for the chargers. Now on the other hand if westview's offense can put some points on the board early it may be a long night for the rebels. should be a good game. good luck to both.

I think Milan and Westview both will be undefeated when they match-up in week 3. Westview should be

the favorite, and we all know what happened a few years ago at Martin when they were picked to win.

If the DOGS can find a way to put away the chargers, I can see a 7-0 start, not bad with a very

young team. This week------Westview 31 Mckenzie 13 Milan 24 Huntingdon 21

I think Milan and Westview both will be undefeated when they match-up in week 3. Westview should be

the favorite, and we all know what happened a few years ago at Martin when they were picked to win.

If the DOGS can find a way to put away the chargers, I can see a 7-0 start, not bad with a very

young team. This week------Westview 31 Mckenzie 13 Milan 24 Huntingdon 21

Wishful Thinking Jock Juice. No Way Westview Has 4 Scores Unless They Are Fieldgoals.

I have to agree i just can't see Westview scoring 31 on Mckenzie! To be honest i can see Huntingdon scoring 21 on Milan either! Just my imo! :rolleyes:

There Is No Way H-Town Fixes All The Problems I Saw Last Week In One Week Of Practice. And I Don't take Any Pleasure In Saying It Either....Horrible.