Mckenzie vs. Westview

Jockstrap

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Huntingdon Self-Destructed. As You Will Learn Next Friday. :twisted:

Westview is solid. They have some kinks to work out on Offense, but the Defense is fierce. Huntingdon had a very bad night, but they were forced into much of that by the defense they were contending with. Westview is coming after McKenzie next. There will not be a replay of next year!!! It's Westview's YEAR!

Westview is solid. They have some kinks to work out on Offense, but the Defense is fierce. Huntingdon had a very bad night, but they were forced into much of that by the defense they were contending with. Westview is coming after McKenzie next. There will not be a replay of next year!!! It's Westview's YEAR!

No forced to's my frieng simple the qb and center were not on the same page! The score should have been worse than it was. WV didn't take advantage of a couple to's! 6 to's man nobody wins like that!

LOL, Huntingdon Self-Destructed. As You Will Learn Next Friday. :twisted:

hate to agree with butchie but you cant guage westview from last night. the only thing that came out of last night is that westview has a heck of a kicker. he will start you on the twenty yard line pretty much every time which is big in high school. actually as weird as it sounds huntingdons defense played respectful. when you start on twenty yard line and your offence coughs up the ball four or five times inside fifteen yard line aint much defence can do. nine points came on field goals when huntingdon stopped them inside fifteen yard line. will have to wait another week to see what westview has. please forgive me but i think mckenzie will take this game. like i said, the wv offense really wasn that great.

Edited by htown5

hate to agree with butchie but you cant guage westview from last night. the only thing that came out of last night is that westview has a heck of a kicker. he will start you on the twenty yard line pretty much every time which is big in high school. actually as weird as it sounds huntingdons defense played respectful. when you start on twenty yard line and your offence coughs up the ball four or five times inside fifteen yard line aint much defence can do. nine points came on field goals when huntingdon stopped them inside fifteen yard line. will have to wait another week to see what westview has. please forgive me but i think mckenzie will take this game. like i said, the wv offense really wasn that great.

I agree Huntindon's defense was not that bad at all! But u get worn down when u are out there all night!

[/quote

I went to the Westview and Huntingdon game and I believe the Chargers are pretty good, but I think it will be mid season before anyone knows which teams are actually the good teams.

I also went to the Lion and Rebel match up. My observations, Two well coached and evenly matched teams. Both teams were pretty much gasping for air after midway thru the 3 quarter and I think this will give the Chargers an edge. No two way players. Fresh legs will give the Chargers the W.

I think Martin will win this one. I think McKenzie will play them tough, but Martin sounds good this year. Camden sounds like they're very good this year. They beat McKenzie even though they had 3 or 4 starters suspended for discipline reasons. So, the Rebels may not be as good this year as last years team. Martin has improved this year from what I hear.

But, I guess we'll see.

I think Martin will win this one. I think McKenzie will play them tough, but Martin sounds good this year. Camden sounds like they're very good this year. They beat McKenzie even though they had 3 or 4 starters suspended for discipline reasons. So, the Rebels may not be as good this year as last years team. Martin has improved this year from what I hear.

But, I guess we'll see.

Yes You Will. :twisted: