Dobyns-Bennett v. Clinton

hincke2000

How dominent is DB over the last 21 years. How about 208 wins vs. 43 losses. That's an average of almost 10wins per year and a winning percentage of 83%. How did Tenn High do in that span. And we played better a lot of teams west of Morristown.

Don't know how my replay ended up in the middle of craps quote , but everyone will know who i was talking about. And it's sure not Tenn High. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am glad I have not been on Coach T for a couple of days....

About the game... on Friday.... Did or did not Clinton loose their starting QB for this game from injury against Halls? I really don't know, and I have not gone thru pages of this CRAP to try and find out.

I talked to #8 D. Steele (The Real Deal) at the South game last Friday. He said... in this offense, people are saying this player is mad or that player is mad because of their number of touches... he said that was wrong... they don't care who gets the ball as long as DB wins... DB is going for something special this season. #8 was setting with #32 Sensabaugh, #1 Cannon, #57 Big Daddy Leeper, #8 Swafford, #6 Foreman.... their all very close.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

“In the 31 games THS and DB have played since 1969 DB has won 19 and THS 12.†… what is selective about that… clown… it don’t get no broader than that?!!! And even a 5th grader can figure out that 12 wins out of the 31 games/years played don’t add up to “once every 10 yearsâ€. I hope you’re attempting to fool yourself because nobody but your alter egos (DB2010 and IM4DB) is buying it. Now I’m still waitin for you to get “down and dirty†… :roflol::roflol::roflol: you know how much that intimidates me!!!What a CLOWN!!!!

OK heres The real facts.GO TO{tennesseehighfootballrecords,go to highschoolfootballdatabase}and youll see for yourself.I first looked up D-B/TH=from 1948-2009=D-B leads 22-11,so there goes his first lie.So heres another fact.You say its because EAST and VIRGINIA HIGH are Rivils,But i think it's something more.Heres you a FACT=Your combined record vs VIRHIGH/EAST is 73-5,and you have 519 total wins,446 without them.whats the % on that homeboy.And your record vs teams from MORRISTOWN on over to KNOXVILLE is 18-17 and i gave you the ones in 71-72,if not it would be 13-17 from 1969-2009 with some scores missing.And 2-5 vs MORRISTOWN WEST.Looks like you need a D-B grad to keep up with your scores,i bet its more loses thats way they aint on there.Building up that record :thumb: ,So i guess you need to keep playing them,if not people will know how sorry yall are.Theres your FACTS you keep talking bout.But mine are the truth,Unless you think the TSSAA is lying.

Wow, you guys make my head hurt. DB is a storied program - 13 "official" state titles, all before the playoff era, is quite impressive. But some of you DB fans do an awful lot of talking for a program that has never once played in a TSSAA state title game, combined with a losing playoff record. I get sick of some Oak Ridge fans doing a lot of talking too, but at least they have 4 titles and a runner-up finish in the playoff era (plus 4 additional "official" state titles).

Say what u want about wins and titles.Im a Clinton fan and I do think it means alot when teams from Bristol to Memphis know who u are.Teams like DB and Oak Ridge are known across the state.Tenn High and Powell and teams like that are just another game.But to play and beat teams like DB and Oak R is somthing to get pumped about and somthing every team remembers.When we get a chance to beat Oak Ridge and do it we make T-Shirts about it

Dee Sh #3 former Oak Ridger and our best player has a big game and we win 28-26.Man im glad we didnt play DB from 2000 to 2009.Who won the Db vs Oak R game in 2005?I think when the ridgers beat us 74-0.

That beat down was because some of your stupid fans vandalized the SHIP and the Field 2 days before the game. Not smart when you are playing a loaded Gulmire lead Wildcat team.

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

About the game... on Friday.... Did or did not Clinton loose their starting QB for this game from injury against Halls? I really don't know, and I have not gone thru pages of this CRAP to try and find out.

I talked to #8 D. Steele (The Real Deal) at the South game last Friday. He said... in this offense, people are saying this player is mad or that player is mad because of their number of touches... he said that was wrong... they don't care who gets the ball as long as DB wins... DB is going for something special this season. #8 was setting with #32 Sensabaugh, #1 Cannon, #57 Big Daddy Leeper, #8 Swafford, #6 Foreman.... their all very close.

Roll Tribe Roll

Our qb was injured in the Maryville scrimmage and didnt play in the Halls game. He is out for the season.

That beat down was because some of your stupid fans vandalized the SHIP and the Field 2 days before the game. Not smart when you are playing a loaded Gulmire lead Wildcat team.

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

You guys could have beaten that Clinton team that bad anyway dude, you didnt need an excuse.

Farragut, good team.....Clinton, good team.......Sevier Co., good team. Our conference is very week in the bottom half. Nothing we can do about it. Hopfully TSSAA will rework things and put us with more of the Knoxville teams.

I know you cant control the teams you play in your district, but i would suggest to continue to play teams around the Knoxville area. I know its a long drive, but i think it would pay off come playoff time. Bearden, Maryville, Catholic (5a), Alcoa (3a), would all be great games that alot of people would love to see!

Roll Tribe Roll

I heard Forman went wild on Science Hill in the JV game last night. Im excited about this years team......but just wait 'till next year and again in 2012.