Dobyns-Bennett v. Clinton

hincke2000

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News flash… these teams that DB plays that are “outside of upper east tenn†have been in their conference for years. Why??? Because DB and Science Hill are bigger school than any of the other schools in “upper east tenn†therefore they don’t play in our conferences!! :o OMG….. ignorance is bliss!!! :blink: The rest of us NEVER get the chance to meat teams outside “upper east tenn†untill it’s playoff time. By then… the only team in the Knoxville area standing year after year after year after year is…. you guessed it…. State Champions Maryville. Need I remind you that neither DB OR Clinton have enjoyed nothing but a good old fashion wood shed meeting from the boys in Blount County! We all know the 42-0 introduction DB had to the Maryville program last year… but Clinton has topped us all with numerous 30+ losses ranging from two back to back losses of 7-55 in 02’ and 01’, to your most competitive game in 08’ 16-38. I'm just sayin...

The only one is SEVIER COUNTY,You need to check before you write?Clinton,Farr,Oak ridge want.DUDE you can read cant you,Look it up :thumb:

Kinda stinks doesn’t it. Just when you think you’ve got everybody snowed over… he comes on here with some FACTS. :roflol:

Your not impressing anyone. Actually your the biggest Idiot on CoachT. You may of put up a "few" facts as you call them. But their awfully selective. Tell us how many times your Vikings have beat the Indians with G. Clark head coaching on the sidelines. You want to selectively count the stats but you leave out any thing that would put DB in a good light. Your old trick is one of the oldest on the books. You like to come on here and run your mouth like you have above and then when you get a response from a DB fan you label us as the hater. Just like I told formerblazer the other day, 99% of my post where I "get down in the dirt" is in response to the "Haters" like you. You come on here every year and run your mouth about how bad your Vikings are going to beat DB and you've been right once. I guess every dog gets a bone ever now and then, (or ever 10 years). It was you that ran your pie-hole for months (I think the year was 2004) about how bad your son was going to run all over DB. Wasn't that score 45-0 in favor of DB. How smart does that make you look? It was you that jumped on the South bandwagon last year as you ran your pie-hole all week and skiped your own schools game to sit on the South side and cheer against DB. You told us all week about how bad South was going to beat DB. How did that turn out for you? How smart does that make you look? If you want this to end you could just stay off the DB threads and stop running your mouth and I will stop making you look like the fool that you are. For the life of me I can't figure out why you want to go on with this garbage against a school/players/fans etc. considering you can only beat us once every 10 years at best. Oh and if you think DB has a lot of wins just because we've been around longer I will allow you to just count our wins since Tennesse High became a school, or you can just cout the last 20 years. We still beat you easily. I have alot more but I don't want to give you this beat down all at once. Its the kind of stuff that makes worms like you brake down and cry.

Kinda stinks doesn’t it. Just when you think you’ve got everybody snowed over… he comes on here with some FACTS. :roflol:

Heres one more FACT you left out?HERES SOME TEAMS YALL MIGHT CAN CHECK INTO=5A=Knox Central,Halls{We Scrimmage Both of Them}Knox Catholic,West{South steped up},Clinton,Anderson County,Morristown East or West,If your not good enough to play them heres some=4A=these are alot better than EAST ,And i bet you want go undefeated vs these,Knox Fulton,Carter and Gibbs.But if thats still not good enough heres some= 3A=Alcoa,Austin-East.Put some of these on your Schedule and see how you do,then will talk.And tell some of your other BIG 8 friends so they can add some too.I would have put some 6A but you already whine about the ones you have.Make sure you let STUBBS=AKA{MO-RON}Letz run it on the first two downs,OL 3rd and 14{run it}LOL :thumb: Theres your facts lets just see what weak mess you come back with :popcorneater:

HEY 92 ,see what im talking about.LOL :roflol: ,CAP left out the teams his team has been playing the last 10yrs,Look up Mountain Lakes,Ill help you Sullivan EAST,SOUTH,CENTRAL and at one time NORTH,JOHNSON COUNTY,UNICOI COUNTY,ELIZABETHTON{THE YRS THEY WERE DOWN}and DANIEL BOONE.Then there NON-Conf. was VIRGINIA HIGH,CHEROKEE,SCIENCE HILL{AND THEYVE BEEN DOWN}VOLUNTEER.Ill give them some credit they have added GREENEVILLE,Heck D-B hopes on a Bus and rides an hour or two,heck SCIENCE HILL rode 3 last week.South went to KNOX WEST,Even JOHNSON COUNTY has played up that way{CAK}and this yr KNOX GRACE.So you telling me the mighty Vikes cant hope on a bus.Yall done beat EAST enough,so step it up.VIRGINIA HIGH come on.And you want to put the post-season records on here,Look at who your wins are vs,yall played in a weak ML conf. so you were up at the top so you got alot of 1st and 2nd round home games,vs middle of the pack teams in other Conf. But when you had to go up to MORRISTOWN around KNOXVILLE youd get beat.You always go back to that D-B is a bigger school CRAP,Theres only 11 playing at a time on O AND D you might have a couple come in and out,So why do yall keep playing EAST and VIRGINIA HIGH there smaller.To scared to play somebody that will have a chance to beat you,THATS WHY.The record looks alot better with alot of easy wins dont it?You even had the top spot in the state last yr,and lost at home to a team you beat up.Can you say CHOKE!!! :roflol: South had to do what yall couldnt.It dont matter what you say,you'll come back with something you think sounds good but makes you look more DUMB!Good luck vs EAST,GOT TO GET THAT RECORD LOOKING GOOD!LOL

So what’s your point!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a 5A school so (unlike DB) we are in a 5A conference with other 5A schools… which is in turn our completion in the playoffs!!! You know… your ignorance as to the basics of how things work is the only thing keeping me from being 100% sure that you and Waco aren’t the same person. Listen genius… I’m gonna try to explain it to you in English. We line up and play whoever the TSSAA says we have to play every year JUST LIKE DB. If you speak Spanish press 2 and you may be able to understand!!!!!! I tell you what… you said you had a daughter in 9th grade. Just get her to explain it to you. :roflol: You sound like you’re crying because the TSSAA makes you play teams in your classification. Like I’ve stated MANY times before… DB and Science Hill are the ONLY 6A schools in this immediate area. The rest of us are 5A and smaller. The couple of write-ins that we get each year go to the two teams that we have rivalries that have gone on for more than 30+ years. Don’t you realize how significant that is to a community?! Besides… we’ve learned first hand from DB that playing tougher competition doesn’t help you go ANY further in the playoffs.

News flash… these teams that DB plays that are “outside of upper east tenn†have been in their conference for years. Why??? Because DB and Science Hill are bigger school than any of the other schools in “upper east tenn†therefore they don’t play in our conferences!! :o OMG….. ignorance is bliss!!! :blink: The rest of us NEVER get the chance to meat teams outside “upper east tenn†untill it’s playoff time. By then… the only team in the Knoxville area standing year after year after year after year is…. you guessed it…. State Champions Maryville. Need I remind you that neither DB OR Clinton have enjoyed nothing but a good old fashion wood shed meeting from the boys in Blount County! We all know the 42-0 introduction DB had to the Maryville program last year… but Clinton has topped us all with numerous 30+ losses ranging from two back to back losses of 7-55 in 02’ and 01’, to your most competitive game in 08’ 16-38. I'm just sayin...

OMG , Your right,IGNORANCE IS BLISS,With your post it is,And how would you know youve only been past the 2nd roun what once in the last ten yrs :lol: Maryville 34-TH 0,you left someone off didnt you.LOL,See 92 they forget alot,this ones even starting in on your team :lol:

Heres one more FACT you left out?HERES SOME TEAMS YALL MIGHT CAN CHECK INTO=5A=Knox Central,Halls{We Scrimmage Both of Them}Knox Catholic,West{South steped up},Clinton,Anderson County,Morristown East or West,If your not good enough to play them heres some=4A=these are alot better than EAST ,And i bet you want go undefeated vs these,Knox Fulton,Carter and Gibbs.But if thats still not good enough heres some= 3A=Alcoa,Austin-East.Put some of these on your Schedule and see how you do,then will talk.And tell some of your other BIG 8 friends so they can add some too.I would have put some 6A but you already whine about the ones you have.Make sure you let STUBBS=AKA{MO-RON}Letz run it on the first two downs,OL 3rd and 14{run it}LOL :thumb: Theres your facts lets just see what weak mess you come back with :popcorneater:

I understand all of those, but Carter and Gibbs? :wacko:

I've always been in support of a potential TN High/Mo West regular season game. Sadly, I don't see anything with the schedule changing. I would be shocked if Tennessee High dropped Virginia or East.

The only one is SEVIER COUNTY,You need to check before you write?Clinton,Farr,Oak ridge want.DUDE you can read cant you,Look it up :thumb:

What??! :blink: DUDE... keep posting. You prove my point that you are the biggest MORON in coacht history EVER time you open your mouth!!! :roflol:

No.... Cap is a realist that tells it like it tis... with NO sugar! You're the one with the split personalities... Waco. ;)

I don't need but one screen name to make you look like a fool. Just because you have to use multiple screen names don't mean the rest of us do. You and I both know you have been doing that. You not a realist, your an Idiot.