Dobyns-Bennett v. Clinton

hincke2000

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes that 5th grade math level you're workin with again. It was 2004 (5 seasons ago) with one first round lost since that... verses DB's last time in 2004 with all but one post season dismissals coming in the...get this folks...FIRST ROUND!!! :roflol: Got any more FACTS you want to share with us WACOJACKO!! :roflol:You know... this is really becoming an educational experience. :thumb:

How many has SEASONS HAVE Morristown WEST ended?LOL think long and hard,dont forget about the game at CARSON-NEWMAN,And you scrimmaged Knox west so why cant you play them SOUTH does :popcorneater:

Let’s see... that would bring us to the District and the Regional divide. Which I'm sure is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over your head. Once again... go ask your daughter to explain. :roflol:

You know... this whole "throwing your other screen name on the sword" thing is not foolin anybody Waco. Nobody that has enough sports sense to tune in to coacht is that ignorant to how things work. Those that are usually keep their mouths shut. :thumb:

IM talking NON-CONF.{MAN YOUR DUMB]and it looks like you cant read. :unsure:

You calling someone a {MO-RON}This is what you wrote,read at the top and go to where you say OMG,CLINTON,OAK RIDGE,FARRAGUT has not been in D-B conference.Do you mean class,ITS ok buddy.You got D1 recruits and your still talking BIGGER SCHOOL,lol.OK :thumb:

If I’m not mistaken DBs conference use to be (DB, SH, Jefferson County, Sevier, Karns, OAK RIDGE, and I think there may be another). It’s a shame that I can almost name all of the schools that were in DBs conference of just a season ago right off the top of my head… and once again… the DB fan with the BIGGEST mouth has no clue. :roflol: Just keep flappin them suckers… you are provin my point!! It won’t be much longer and DB fans will be asking you to shut your pie hole!! In fact… you’ve probably received a few emails already!! You are fightin an up hill battle with me big guy… and you’re in a wheelchair with none of the little clippie things that stop the wheels!! :thumb:

If I’m not mistaken DBs conference use to be (DB, SH, Jefferson County, Sevier, Karns, OAK RIDGE, and I think there may be another). It’s a shame that I can almost name all of the schools that were in DBs conference of just a season ago right off the top of my head… and once again… the DB fan with the BIGGEST mouth has no clue. :roflol: Just keep flappin them suckers… you are provin my point!! It won’t be much longer and DB fans will be asking you to shut your pie hole!! In fact… you’ve probably received a few emails already!! You are fightin an up hill battle with me big guy… and you’re in a wheelchair with none of the little clippie things that stop the wheels!! :thumb:

those clippie things are called brakes arent they? also, why would you need brakes if you were fighting up hill? sounds to me like he needs a push

Im not taking up for 2010 here. After all looks like he's got you pined down pretty good. I just wanted to let you know that once again you made yourself look like a fool. You brag that you can name DB's conference foes from a season ago "off the top of your head". You can't even get it right. Oak Ridge was not in our conference, and you think there might be another? How lame is that? If your going to argue and claim you got all these facts then at least get it half right. Why don't you go back to the Tennessee High thread and brag about how bad your going to beat Sullivan East (aka Jerrys Kids)

Wow, you guys make my head hurt. DB is a storied program - 13 "official" state titles, all before the playoff era, is quite impressive. But some of you DB fans do an awful lot of talking for a program that has never once played in a TSSAA state title game, combined with a losing playoff record. I get sick of some Oak Ridge fans doing a lot of talking too, but at least they have 4 titles and a runner-up finish in the playoff era (plus 4 additional "official" state titles).

First off this aint WACO,JERRY CURL.Ive been kicked off here because WEAK people like you cant handle what im saying.so i had to start another username.I'm like Tenn high trying to dodge people,And just to let you know ,i dont need no help from somebody to bust all you HATERS bubble.I know more about TH than you know.A couple yrs ago a bunch were saying how bad theyed like to play D-B,I guess you want one of them :thumb: And now its D-B is bigger than us.LOL,Whatever.MAN I CANT WAIT TILL ME SHUT THAT MOUTH UP AND SEE WHAT U COME UP WITH.{I BET IT WILL SOUND LIKE THIS,THERE A BIGGER SCHOOL and NOW SH will be doing it too}BEATING THAT BUTT,THAT IS,I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE TO TWIST THINGS AROUND :thumb:

So...Otis...glad to have you back.

Wow, you guys make my head hurt. DB is a storied program - 13 "official" state titles, all before the playoff era, is quite impressive. But some of you DB fans do an awful lot of talking for a program that has never once played in a TSSAA state title game, combined with a losing playoff record. I get sick of some Oak Ridge fans doing a lot of talking too, but at least they have 4 titles and a runner-up finish in the playoff era (plus 4 additional "official" state titles).

And like a HATER you come on here and not say who your with,i guess a MARYVILLE fan right or a fan that D-B has beaten. :thumb:

How many has SEASONS HAVE Morristown WEST ended?LOL think long and hard,dont forget about the game at CARSON-NEWMAN,And you scrimmaged Knox west so why cant you play them SOUTH does :popcorneater:

You get upset and you start talking in Ebonics!! A classic "moron tryin to pretend to be civil" reaction. :roflol