Dobyns-Bennett v. Clinton

hincke2000

I've spent thosands of hours when not on coacht in the study of fowl research.Without question,Waco this theory is as 100% correct as your dirty dozen poll. I know this left a lot of room for a funny reply.I thought of eight or ten things myself and could have been banned for most of them

A "theory" cannot be 100% correct because its nothing more than a guess. It's what scientist use when they can't prove their point after spending millions of dollars.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A "theory" cannot be 100% correct because its nothing more than a guess. It's what scientist use when they can't prove their point after spending millions of dollars.

I believe you and now agree it was the chicken.Not a lot other than keeping our players healthy to really talk about this week.Unless I say Sensabaugh,Cannon,Swafford,Seabolt,Steele,Clark and a few more make up one of the best attacks that have ever been put together at one time.There have been great QB's,wideouts and runningbacks ,but this team has a chance to be really good with so many options.I would have like to seen this offense a couple of years ago with Jamie,Chris,Adams,Steele,Justin and that group.That would have been something to see.

If that is not a put down about agility and speed about one and trying to bring another kid up............ :ph34r:

No it's not a put down at all, it's a fact and it's something that he is working on and will get better at. You held him up and said he was the best lineman. I challenged that because fact are facts and now your trying to turn the tables on me. You said Hayworth was the best, I said Hall was the best. I backed mine up with why I thought so and you ran and cried about it. We can drop the subject because the guys maybe reading this and we dont want to stir issues up among the team but, before you go slinging bull around you might want to make sure you can back it up or atleast attempt to.

Waco, I would have never tabbed you as a peace maker :thumb: .

Mania,I'm all for a CeaseFire,but you started it from no where.I just simply answered a question about size of the lineman and stated a well known fact about it being a strong 300 pounder.I didn't go on say the rest however.He will break every lifting record the football team has ever had and I think that is something great for this young man.I know a few of the record holders well and couldn't ask for a better young man to break them all.I simply gave the facts and even gave a few pounds to the other guys to boot.I don't care who the best is and hope all of them stay healthy and we never lose a game.Somebody at that one event in the Nashville area must think he is pretty good,or he wouldn't have been voted the very best out of many great linemen from all over the South .Now,that's not my opinion or your opinion,but the opinion of some of the best football knowlegable people outside of coacht :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by BatmanDB

No it's not a put down at all, it's a fact and it's something that he is working on and will get better at. You held him up and said he was the best lineman. I challenged that because fact are facts and now your trying to turn the tables on me. You said Hayworth was the best, I said Hall was the best. I backed mine up with why I thought so and you ran and cried about it. We can drop the subject because the guys maybe reading this and we dont want to stir issues up among the team but, before you go slinging bull around you might want to make sure you can back it up or atleast attempt to.

Waco, I would have never tabbed you as a peace maker :thumb: .

So what do you think Mania.......the Chicken or the Egg?

Those refs didn't really cheat....Not sure that We got a lot worse calls than Clinton did. But I can assure you that they were the most hapless incompetant crew that I have ever watched. And to beat it all they were arrogant about it. Really wish that they could have been seen by a third party evaluation or a supervisor of some sort. DB and Clinton are somewhat prevented from complaining to the TSSAA because it comes back on you if you do that so if there is not somebody there to see it that matters, it never gets fixed.

Those refs didn't really cheat....Not sure that We got a lot worse calls than Clinton did. But I can assure you that they were the most hapless incompetant crew that I have ever watched. And to beat it all they were arrogant about it. Really wish that they could have been seen by a third party evaluation or a supervisor of some sort. DB and Clinton are somewhat prevented from complaining to the TSSAA because it comes back on you if you do that so if there is not somebody there to see it that matters, it never gets fixed.

Seems like in '08 when the exact same thing happened at J Fred, there was a ranking TSSAA administrator in the press box. It's called compliance. No complaints then no restitution. I guarantee you in VA there would have been a stink. But of course DB won both games so no need to complain.

Seems like in '08 when the exact same thing happened at J Fred, there was a ranking TSSAA administrator in the press box. It's called compliance. No complaints then no restitution. I guarantee you in VA there would have been a stink. But of course DB won both games so no need to complain.

Other than doing it like the NFL with a red flag,{and that wouldn't even work on a blown whistle calling the play dead}I don't know what can be done after the fact to change a game called by bad reffs.Just keep trying to weed them out I guess.I thought 50 for Greeneville got held five or six times the other night with no call.What if South would have won that game,I mean it's done all the time.For those that will see the Sevier co. vs DB game,if the DB defense is able to get by their linemen,you will see ten or twelve holds.Two or three will be called.That's my early prediction on flags in that game.It's not home cooking either,just bad eyes at the right time.I was shocked at the penalties called against Greeneville and other than a wash on one play,I don't think South got a flag all night.Maybe those guys have been reading coacht and tried to even it out last week