Oakland v. Independence

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

:roflol:

okay i am an INDY supporter but those that think DYSON is the next coming of Knute Rockne - his blunder almost blew that game last week -

from tennessean

The Stars lined up to punt late in the game. Will Tucker blocked the kick and the Eagles recovered at the 10 with 30 seconds left and no timeouts. They ran the ball twice before Thompson's winning pass.

"I was trying to catch them offsides (on the second running play), make them make a play," Dyson said. "It didn't work out, but fortunately, the next play did."

yep music city boy , called 2 running plays with 30 secs and no timeouts lost 3 yards before the final TD pass with 6.1 secs-

to those oakland supporters, i dont think anyone on here , is calling for a INDY win here, can they win sure they can ( see my other post on here , where i say they need to do 2/3 things ) will they win ? Indy will have to play at its best and catch OAKLAND in a deep deep coma sleep ....

was told Ensworth , is not very good at all so...

Dont be hatin cuz we got the most well known head coach in the state of TN.

Just because he is the most well know head coach in the state of TN doesn't mean he is a good coach or very experienced. In the next 3 weeks, he'll get to match strategy with McDaniel(Oakland), Crawford(BHS), & McGugin(MBA). Lets see what people think of him after that murderers row.

My prediction is a very physical Oakland win.

Edited by lbhiii

okay i am an INDY supporter but those that think DYSON is the next coming of Knute Rockne - his blunder almost blew that game last week -

from tennessean

The Stars lined up to punt late in the game. Will Tucker blocked the kick and the Eagles recovered at the 10 with 30 seconds left and no timeouts. They ran the ball twice before Thompson's winning pass.

to those oakland supporters, i dont think anyone on here , is calling for a INDY win here, can they win sure they can ( see my other post on here , where i say they need to do 2/3 things ) will they win ? Indy will have to play at its best and catch OAKLAND in a deep deep coma sleep ....

was told Ensworth , is not very good at all so...

Asking too much for a win, but who knows no one predicted Michigan getting beat by Appalachian State years ago. Lets just hope it's a good game is all no one likes watching a blow out even if your team is delivering the blow.

BTW Will Tucker wasn't the one who blocked it he said so himself, good ole Tennessean :roflolk: