USJ @ Trinity

tcaee

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game! If TCA's receivers catch the ball, I'll go with TCA. If USJ's receivers catch the ball, I'll go with USJ. If they're both are catching the ball, I'll go with USJ. Pretty good insight there, huh? lol. I just feel that USJ is better overall than TCA. TCA will have the best athlete on the field, but he HAS to get some help if TCA wants to go far this year.

All I can say is HURRY UP FRIDAY AND GET HERE !!!

Think this is going to be a good game and give Trinity a shot with this being first game of the year. I think USJ will get better as the year goes along and some of the younger players get some games under their belt. That being said, I pick USJ 21-14 - should be cooler but think depth is going to be a factor.

Should be a good game! If TCA's receivers catch the ball, I'll go with TCA. If USJ's receivers catch the ball, I'll go with USJ. If they're both are catching the ball, I'll go with USJ. Pretty good insight there, huh? lol. I just feel that USJ is better overall than TCA. TCA will have the best athlete on the field, but he HAS to get some help if TCA wants to go far this year.

USJ pretty much lost all of their receiver core and trinity returns their two top receivers as well as a talented newcomer in William Hall. People tend to forget that this TCA team is senior laden and has a ton of experience.

A great rivalry, non-region game to start the year! Both teams have excellent quarterbacks, TCA's got more experience in their starters, USJ always fields a good team. The Lions still remember the last minute loss to USJ two years ago and undoubtably want revenge. I predict a great game!

And I will have to pick the Lions to win by 10.

Let's get ready for some football!!!!!!

Toss up. USJ is always stout and this game has been very competitive over the last few years. TCA has been mediocre at best over the past few seasons, the bright spot being Washington. However, this TCA team is older and more experienced than they have been since 2007. I like what I see in TCA this year. The O-Line is the only question mark I see. If the line plays well Friday night TCA wins. USJ is always very disciplined and aggressive on defense. The match up in this game to watch for is TCA's O-Line vs USJ's D-Line. The game is won in the trenches in my opinion. If TCA's line shows up, TCA wins 28-21. If USJ wins the trench battle, USJ wins 31-21

Toss up. USJ is always stout and this game has been very competitive over the last few years. TCA has been mediocre at best over the past few seasons, the bright spot being Washington. However, this TCA team is older and more experienced than they have been since 2007. I like what I see in TCA this year. The O-Line is the only question mark I see. If the line plays well Friday night TCA wins. USJ is always very disciplined and aggressive on defense. The match up in this game to watch for is TCA's O-Line vs USJ's D-Line. The game is won in the trenches in my opinion. If TCA's line shows up, TCA wins 28-21. If USJ wins the trench battle, USJ wins 31-21

And It's No Show Jones With A Color Commentary! Hey Ole Friend. :twisted:

USJ 27 TCA 20

With about 1 min left TCA trailed 27-14. Scored after a USJ squib kick. Recovered the onside kick. Drove the field with 35 seconds left. With 8 seconds left scored and had it called back because of procedure. Washingtons final pass was deflected and TCA falls. One of the best HS games Ive seen in a long time. Congrats to USJ. USJ was much more disciplined than TCA and in the end that proved to be the difference. Very impressed with the backs from USJ, very physical, hard runners.

Hope TCA can rebound next week vs Manassas. Best wishes to USJ in their season.