TROUSDALE CO. vs GRAVES CO., KY @Mayfield,Ky

Grunt

We don't care about any of that junk....what we really want to know is who the refs are and there home addresses...please. :twisted:

Well, I hear the crews that are doing these two games all live within a three mile radius of both Mayfield and Graves County High Schools....They usually have a pow-wow with Lance Gregory and Joe Morris every Thursday morning at The Dinner Bell....Good Luck...

Well, I hear the crews that are doing these two games all live within a three mile radius of both Mayfield and Graves County High Schools....They usually have a pow-wow with Lance Gregory and Joe Morris every Thursday morning at The Dinner Bell....Good Luck...

In this case the refs will be from somewhere else, local refs cant call games involving team where they live so Mayfield-Trigg will require that they be from elsewhere

HA!! HA!! Dude we had almost 500 yards rushing against you..by the stats...reallity is we probable had closer to 800 when you give back the yards your stripes took from us. I'd say700-800 yds rushing in 1 game is NOT a depth problem! KY Football is a JOKE!!! Always has been...Always will be. The best players they ever had came fron TN high Schools. Get Real.

SO close to perfection must have still really hurt :unsure:

Mayfield and TC have played 3 times if I'm not mistaken. TC narrowly won the 1st game at Mayfield then Mayfield blasted TC the next year at the creekbank. Mayfield was a much better team than TC last year that if TC hadn't got the big lead it would have been a blowout for Mayfield. I only hope that they can play again in the next few years because we are loaded for bear. By the way, I look for Graves to give you all you want. Don't be surprised if it's your 2nd lose to a bunch of Mayfield/Graves county boys.

Mayfield and TC have played 3 times if I'm not mistaken. TC narrowly won the 1st game at Mayfield then Mayfield blasted TC the next year at the creekbank. Mayfield was a much better team than TC last year that if TC hadn't got the big lead it would have been a blowout for Mayfield. I only hope that they can play again in the next few years because we are loaded for bear. By the way, I look for Graves to give you all you want. Don't be surprised if it's your 2nd lose to a bunch of Mayfield/Graves county boys.

that's what's so great about being born in the land of the free,(as it is for now)...your entitled to your opinion! mayfield, much better team? again you opinoin...as for the big lead, never would-a' happen... sh... u-all were in shock & aww until the stripes took over... & that's my opinion . :rolleyes:

i played against mayfield in mayfield in 1999. they watered down the field before the game and their fans bright lighted us from their cars in the endzones. we still dusted that arse. refs were the best defense they had against us and we dusted them too. ;) it pist em off so much that it took em 10 years to find refs crooked enough to pull that sheeit they did last year, what a joke. no honor in last years "win."