TROUSDALE CO. vs GRAVES CO., KY @Mayfield,Ky

Grunt

If its in Kantuck .I'm not pulling for it.I'd pull for Iraq if they played the wildcats in basketball. Trousdale is one of my favorite teams and I hope they wear the scoreboard out. But win or lose, they'll play with pride and passion, guess thats why I enjoy watching um play. Getumyellerjacketssssssssssssss

You could smell the home cooking through the radio last year. During the second half, every third down we converted, no matter what the distance, got called back. Purple and Gold Standard, from UC, warned us about the refs early in the week last year. He turned out to be spot on! Oh well....water under the bridge. We definitely weren't playing our best ball at that time, and I truly believe that was the wake up call that the '09 team needed. Phantom cramps didn't help anything either! :rolleyes:

All true. P&G nailed it, and I remember the "cramps" as well. Can't recall that happening again.

We weren't playing great the first couple of games, but not bad enough to get 10 "holding: calls,

"just" as were were making yardage. Hmmmmm. Kinda like something you'd see in Chicago. LOL

BTW, thanks Pujo. Hope your bunch does great thing this year as well. Always pulling for ya.

Edited by Grunt

Tonight's officiating crew will be as follows.....fresh from the Kentucky Scholastic Hall of Shame.....

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe....!!! All three will be wearing their Glasses which by the way are thick as a coke bottle.......after the game they will be returned to their work release habitat in a state owned van. that is the truth as far as i know it

Good Luck TC!!!!