Henry County @ Kenwood

RedSwarm10

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER is back to give you the score...and not much more (a rhyming YANKER!!!) This YANKER is sick of the self-destruction going on in Henryland...QuitterGate...Negative FannerringGate...Team MommerringGate...the list goes on...Anyway...Kenwood will be no challenge despite what they did to a terrible Fort Campbell team...HC 41-Kenwood 7...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, as the QBClub Prez, I wish you would make the trip to Paris tomorrow to support the Quarterback Club's Boston Butt Sale! These beautiful roasts are 4-5lbs.(cooked by our friends at Clifty Farms) and could feed many Yankers!! The Yanker would also be impressed with the HC Patriot BBQ sauce that each customer/supporter will receive as well!! (bottled by our friends at Allegro Fine Foods)

For the rest of you who haven't yet purchased your Boston Butt, there will be several tomorrow on sale starting at 10AM at the STADIUM PARKING LOT on HARDING ROAD!! They are $30 each and the remaining roasts will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SOLD basis!! Please come out and support the Qback Club and Henry Co. Patriot Football!!!!!!

The Prez

Edited by QBClubPrez

People quit things for one reason or another, for reasons listed above and a few more, I remember four years ago we had a senior quit before we played in a semifinal game and the following year we had another senior quit before the semifinal game. There are many reasons to quit and many reason to stay, but he sad thing is for a senior to quit, it is his last opportunity to put the pads on, I hate that any young man would give up this great game, however if ones heart is not in it, then he should probably give it up. If I was a coach I would not always assume that a kid is a quitter just because he quits, I would first want a heart to heart with the kid to see if I had done something that turned a young man away from the game of football so I could be aware and maybe not make that mistake again. I know that many time parents are the reason that people quit, they fill their childrens heads with rumors of politics and favoritism, how the coaches do not give players opportunities and the best I can tell, most coaches are unbiased, they just want things done a certain way, and for the most part parents are biased, they just want things done by their son

When the senior quit four years ago before the semifinal game, waas he a starter? Strange either way, but if he started, that would be unheard of.

well most of the crap on here is not worth talking about and neither is this, I spend more time reading other schools threads than our own Patriot threads, there is always two much negativity.

I spend more time reading other schools' threads for the simple fact there aren't any posters from the opposing school on ours. Same thing with the Liberty game. No wonder we argue amongst ourselves, gotta keep these threads interesting somehow. :roflol:

the kids quit because, that kid know he belongs on the field and the person playing in front him parents is in the booster club or something.

garbage, absolute garbage. Look if the kid was better he would be playing. Can all the HC critics on here realize that it is a privilege to represent HC and not a right, so please don't put down your own team on a public forum.

Well, Friday is here at last - Gameday baby! Appears to be a "cool front" moving through to make game time tonight in Clarksville very nice in the low 70's/upper 60's. An improved Kenwood, a young and scrappy Patriot squad: should equal a great football game! I look for the Big Red D to come out with suffocating pressure, stopping up the knights in all directions. The offense will need to build on what they started last week. Continue getting better, working as a unit and run like a well-oiled machine. C'mon Big Red, its time to hit the gridiron!

Let's Get It ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Why would a sophomore of that talent level quit? What are his plans?

I don't know the whole story but feel like it is over playing time from what I've heard. I have a feeling we will be hearing about him at McKenzie/Camden/Huntingdon in the next couple of years if he doesn't end up playing for HC.

Edited by SEC1rules