Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone 9/3/2010

2000southreb81

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is very important to remember that these are 16-17 year old young men that you are talking about. I know they have made mistakes and believe me THEY know it too. As a parent I have the utmost respect for each of the players and coaches. The number of hours they put into playing football is unbelievable and until I was a football parent I had NO idea.

The coaches at South are wonderful roll models for the players. I was fortunate enough to listen to Coach Haynie talk about "faith, family and football" in that order. I for one consider us to be lucky to have a good leader.

I know that this weekend these boys have watched and rewatched the game film, and hopefully are seeing what they can do to correct their mistakes. If you think about last year most of players on the field were SR and they are not there anymore. This is the first time playing for some of them.

So before you start calling names and numbers please consider what this does to them.

I for one say GO REBELS!!! I will be in the stands each Friday night pulling for my team and feel lucky to have that oppurtunity...

I was going to get on here and put in my two cents about all of the Rebels problems, then I read this post and thought, It's pretty easy to point fingers and make excuses when times are tough. Just give the kids and the coaches a chance. Yea, things looks pretty bad right now, but dang we've only played two games. Let's see how this thing plays out.

Hey Volman, wher's your ole' buddy BTaylormom (#1 South fan)? Maybe all the Rebels need is a few YOGA classes. :)

Hi jackypoobear! Glad you miss my yogic presence and I feel your love, as always. I'm still the BobbyMama of BAD but driving to see the boy play up the road in lovely Emory. He made the travel team and saw some play in last weeks varsity game with a nice 25 yard carry. He's humbled to be there and doing the work it takes to stay. My main concern is that he lives in a coed dorm...however, that's not much different than the Taylor House he came from. His # is 22... The double deuce!

Love to my REBS and I send Mr. Taylor to the games so I can pack for the Saturday morning tailgate to watch E&H. And I completely agree that our REBS could use some Bust Out Yoga from the Queen of Mean.

Ps... I enjoyed having you and Volman in my summer yoga classes! You two were really stars.

Namaste from Otis!

Well, the week goes on and attitudes seem a little better. Seems to me like it all comes down to who is going to step up and play in this game. South is South, they have beaten Boone for far too long, and the seniors at Boone need to step up and play. I will be pulling for my boys to walk down there to the Valley and bring home a W...but if they gotta get their heads on straight and go and hit the purty little blue right in the numbers.

Hi jackypoobear! Glad you miss my yogic presence and I feel your love, as always. I'm still the BobbyMama of BAD but driving to see the boy play up the road in lovely Emory. He made the travel team and saw some play in last weeks varsity game with a nice 25 yard carry. He's humbled to be there and doing the work it takes to stay. My main concern is that he lives in a coed dorm...however, that's not much different than the Taylor House he came from. His # is 22... The double deuce!

Love to my REBS and I send Mr. Taylor to the games so I can pack for the Saturday morning tailgate to watch E&H. And I completely agree that our REBS could use some Bust Out Yoga from the Queen of Mean.

Ps... I enjoyed having you and Volman in my summer yoga classes! You two were really stars.

Namaste from Otis!

You need to come back. You did give me somewhat of a challange. I got some goff trying to spar with me now and to tell you the truth its like competing with a rock.

Guest footballfan100

crawdad...since u said haney was hummng cha cha change....have they been any cha cha change in practice this week or just the same plays? are we going to see the same show every week? if no changes are made and we all know that good coaches make good changes from the first game to the second...how come no changes to your rebels?

crawdad...since u said haney was hummng cha cha change....have they been any cha cha change in practice this week or just the same plays? are we going to see the same show every week? if no changes are made and we all know that good coaches make good changes from the first game to the second...how come no changes to your rebels?

Did you not see any changes in the Greeneville game?

You need to come back. You did give me somewhat of a challange. I got some goff trying to spar with me now and to tell you the truth its like competing with a rock.

The only thing like a rock around here is that sorry poll you started. It's sinking off this board so fast it's funny. Nobody cares what you think and I bet your next move will be to bump your own thread. Your slipping Waco or should I say sinking? :roflol:

The only thing like a rock around here is that sorry poll you started. It's sinking off this board so fast it's funny. Nobody cares what you think and I bet your next move will be to bump your own thread. Your slipping Waco or should I say sinking? :roflol:

You sure are paying alot of attention to it. :) And you should. Because I own you.

Boone's speed and Passing Game will be way to much for the Rebels. They will run by and past the South Secondary all game long. Then Connell will line up in the Tebow package and show South how a QB is supposed to run the ball.

Boone is a good football team and everyone will know that after they end the Death Valley jinx.

Go Boone, win and you will be undefeated waiting on the Indians for the Sept. 17 showdown

Edited by ArtVandalay