Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone 9/3/2010

2000southreb81

2 tds sounds right to me. I can't figure out if South is really down or they have played two pretty good football teams. All of the south fans have disappeared so you can't get any insight. I guess we will know for sure tomorrow night.

Boone 31 South 17

Have you ever been right about anything in your life?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great time in Death Valley. I'm man enough to dish but I am also man enough to take it. South earned this victory in every way. I don't care about the 5 or 6 turnovers by Boone South earned them. except for the punt that bounced off the return man's face mask (looked like the bad news bears) south earned it. They won both lines of scrimmage, had the best player on the field (12), and Haynie made by far the best halftime adjustments. We better regroup and learn to hold on to the football fast because in 2 weeks DB might hang 60 on us as well. I hope somebody can pass on some good crow recipes because I am going to eat every stinking feather. Congrats South you deserve it.

Another great time in Death Valley. I'm man enough to dish but I am also man enough to take it. South earned this victory in every way. I don't care about the 5 or 6 turnovers by Boone South earned them. except for the punt that bounced off the return man's face mask (looked like the bad news bears) south earned it. They won both lines of scrimmage, had the best player on the field (12), and Haynie made by far the best halftime adjustments. We better regroup and learn to hold on to the football fast because in 2 weeks DB might hang 60 on us as well. I hope somebody can pass on some good crow recipes because I am going to eat every stinking feather. Congrats South you deserve it.

It just keeps getting worse for you.

Before the season,I thought the first two games would prepare South for Boone,but after the Greeneville game,I wasn't so sure.This is a shock to me.Like I said before,until South is in the bottom half of the conference as many have picked,then I'll believe it.

im a hill topper fanand i cant belive you guys gave up on your team after they played 2 really good teams.you guys lost 2 great coaches in jenkins and carter but this guy can coach 2 give him a chance.i see you guys losing 2 more games db and s hill but you make the 5a playoffs

Way to take it like a man Toss. Gook luck to the Blazers, they will be fine once they recover. South just has their number. 26-3 is a lopsided series.

im a hill topper fanand i cant belive you guys gave up on your team after they played 2 really good teams.you guys lost 2 great coaches in jenkins and carter but this guy can coach 2 give him a chance.i see you guys losing 2 more games db and s hill but you make the 5a playoffs

Indian fan here,but South didn't look good at all against Greeneville

Way to take it like a man Toss. Gook luck to the Blazers, they will be fine once they recover. South just has their number. 26-3 is a lopsided series.

Play of the game was the 4th down conversion. I thought the way your defense was playing Haynie would try and pin us back down. You guys took it from there and scored a touchdown and the game was basically over. Good call going for it.

Play of the game was the 4th down conversion. I thought the way your defense was playing Haynie would try and pin us back down. You guys took it from there and scored a touchdown and the game was basically over. Good call going for it.

I am not sure the play of the game wasn't Cody Medlin returning that kickoff 95 yds. I mean Boone had all the momentum and South has been struggling. That play seemed to energize the Rebels and give them a little confidence.