Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone 9/3/2010

2000southreb81

You have no idea how I value your opinion, little rookie. We eat bigger fools than you for a slim fast snack. Your mommy has your spongebob pjs ready with your warm milk- run along now, my little pretty...Hope you don't toss and weep the entire night!

Tossweep, I reckon she was a havin' her way with ye....I reckon ye might as well like it...mmmmmm hhmmmmm.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't much on sippin them fruity drinks but I got a jar from Popcorns last batch if you want to take a chance on that. It makes your clothes fall off.

My God... what strange bed fellows!! WaCo and BT Momma hookin up... who would have ever thunk it after the Battle Royal they had all last year. PS>>> Keep your clothes on

Should be a great game tonight(if they dont call it for the storms that might move in). I have not been following South much yet this year but what Ive been hearing they are having a time with there passing game, which will help Boone out cause they are slacking a bit in pass protection. I have not heard anything about South run game but I do know that Boone has been stopping the run great so far. I do believe that this will be a very close game and whoever tires out first will be the one that gets defeated. For what Ive seen and heard both teams have the talent, but im not sure if there head is in the game at the right time. I know how it is to have the pressure on you to make that big play, but every night is different, and every day you feel different. So to both teams Good Luck, Stay Safe, Have Fun,,, and most of all play with all youre heart for tomorrow there might not be anymore football. (Then my Friday Nights would absolutly stink).

I have not heard anything about South run game but I do know that Boone has been stopping the run great so far.

You have not heard about he South running game because they have none. Actually they have pretty good RB, #1, but he rarely gets the ball. The running is being done by the QB. They may want to change that for tonight.

GO BOONE!!