MTCS @ Moore County

CoffeeBreak

No one else is picking MC but I think that the Raiders will get back in the win column this week with close win over MTCS. The offense is still learning a new system, but I think it will start to work a little better this week. For the most part the offense has stopped themselves with penalties and fumbled snaps. The defense had a bad night last week, but I believe they will get back on track Friday night.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTCS is for real this season and I don't believe that a lot of teams have realized that just yet, but a few more wins will turn some heads. I am not from MTCS, but I have seen them play this season and their defense is very good. I am going to go out on a limb right now and say that they go 9-1 and win their district. I am not one that usually makes predictions but if they can stay healthy, then the sky is the limits for this team.

MTCS is for real this season and I don't believe that a lot of teams have realized that just yet, but a few more wins will turn some heads. I am not from MTCS, but I have seen them play this season and their defense is very good. I am going to go out on a limb right now and say that they go 9-1 and win their district. I am not one that usually makes predictions but if they can stay healthy, then the sky is the limits for this team.

Undefeated the rest of the way and a win at the Stable ..... Interesting.

Undefeated the rest of the way and a win at the Stable ..... Interesting.

Lot's of zeal. Not sure there is much company with OC out on that limb. Defense has played very well the last two weeks. Looks to me like they are a few steps ahead of the offense. Offense has several new pieces on the line and in the skill area. Hopefully everybody starts clicking together real soon. We've seen glimpses of some really good things. We may not have a big fullback in physical size but his heart adds 30-40 lbs to his frame.

I just hope the cougars can limp away from Lynchburg with a district win late Friday night. Chip Cirillo(Tennessean beat writer) picked us this week after missing on the Watertown call last week. I suspect Kreager will pick us as well.

C11 -- you making an appearance at the the Forrest game?