HAMPTON@COSBY

BDF36

Hey pujo, you'll have to look me up at the nest friday. I'll introduce you to Cosby's FUTURE. Yoakum1 and Yoakum2. In about 15 years were gonna have 2 monsters in blue and black! With their Daddy running the defense and their uncle callin the plays they'll be hard to deal with! 8-)

Yeah, I have one on the flag team and another one in JR high. Spend every second you can with them. You only have for a short period. Do they look like lineman or linebackers. Mine will be corners or safties. I can tell you are proud of you're boy's.Good for you.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a dull week for a Cosby and Hampton game.We need to call each other bad names or something. The Dogs are going to make the feathers fly. We will have a time keeping that one Eagle grounded. May need to sprinkle a little salt on his tail.

A little mutual respect goes a long way to keep the name calling down plus the game being played so early in the season no one really knows enough about either team right now to be brave enough to talk any trash. I do know we are a pretty good bit better than we were last year , but Hampton was kinda hard to read from the JC game , so who knows. Just the fact that it's Hampton and Cosby tells me it should be a good game.

A little mutual respect goes a long way to keep the name calling down plus the game being played so early in the season no one really knows enough about either team right now to be brave enough to talk any trash. I do know we are a pretty good bit better than we were last year , but Hampton was kinda hard to read from the JC game , so who knows. Just the fact that it's Hampton and Cosby tells me it should be a good game.

Respect is a good thing, makes both teams focus. Hampton usually goes into this game highheaded.This time I think they will be coming down there expecting a battle. Its never good to size up an opponent. The key is to play every down as hard as you can. Respect all ,fear none. I'm not real big on scores, 100 percent effort, win or lose ,you did you're best. Thats what its really all about.

Yeah, I have one on the flag team and another one in JR high. Spend every second you can with them. You only have for a short period. Do they look like lineman or linebackers. Mine will be corners or safties. I can tell you are proud of you're boy's.Good for you.

Yes Sir, very proud, and of our daughter. She's gonna be a golfer though. She's gorgeous and so is her swing so were waitin on Adidas to call anyday. :D The boys are definitely more likely to be lb's than to have their hand on the ground! They're large, but completely solid, and tall!! I've still got a year or two to see exactly where they'll play. I've got plenty of pull with the defense so they'll play wherever I say so on that side of the ball. Offense might be a little harder but the OC is afraid of me too! :lol:

Hope to see a good game friday. The first two were rough to watch!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Yes Sir, very proud, and of our daughter. She's gonna be a golfer though. She's gorgeous and so is her swing so were waitin on Adidas to call anyday. :D The boys are definitely more likely to be lb's than to have their hand on the ground! They're large, but completely solid, and tall!! I've still got a year or two to see exactly where they'll play. I've got plenty of pull with the defense so they'll play wherever I say so on that side of the ball. Offense might be a little harder but the OC is afraid of me too! :lol:

Hope to see a good game friday. The first two were rough to watch!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

At least you have one smart one.

Krispy Kreme Karl make triumphant return to wish well on Pujo's Blue Bulldogs against Bill Cosby and the Jello Puddings. Krispy Kreme Karl says any team coach by Pujo brother make mince meat out of conference competition. Krispy Kreme Karl saw LordVader on VolNation the other day. Krispy Kreme Karl think funny. Krispy Kreme Karl says Hampton 28, Bill Cosby and the Fat Alberts, Hey Hey HEEEYYYYY, -23