HAMPTON@COSBY

BDF36

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this game has turned out to be a slug fest over the past few years since we started competing. Does the DAWGS have what it takes to be 2-0 or is COSBY going to bounce back from a tough beat down?

This game has turned out to be quiet a nice little rivalry. Both teams are coached well and always play hard. I like my eagles chances this year at home , but we know this is probably the toughest game left on our schedule.

we have definately been tested already in this young season playing 2 very strong teams. The Bulldogs are always gonna be tough and this game will go a long way in determining a region cahampionship and playoff scenarios even though its played so early in the season.

This game has turned out to be quiet a nice little rivalry. Both teams are coached well and always play hard. I like my eagles chances this year at home , but we know this is probably the toughest game left on our schedule.

we have definately been tested already in this young season playing 2 very strong teams. The Bulldogs are always gonna be tough and this game will go a long way in determining a region cahampionship and playoff scenarios even though its played so early in the season.

I heard Hampton's best runner was hurt last night. I think it was Adkins. If he is out, then Cosby should beat Hampton. None of the other backs run with as much tenacity as Adkins.

I heard Hampton's best runner was hurt last night. I think it was Adkins. If he is out, then Cosby should beat Hampton. None of the other backs run with as much tenacity as Adkins.

Last time we played Hampton without their best back it didn't work out so well. Townsend went down and thye threw it all over the lot and some sophomore rb ran all over the place. I hope he's healthy and ready to go , I don't want to see any kid miss games regardless of wether it helps us or not. How did your landers look , I knew WG would be tough for them to score on.

Edited by old24eagle

Last time we played Hampton without their best back it didn't work out so well. Townsend went down and thye threw it all over the lot and some sophomore rb ran all over the place. I hope he's healthy and ready to go , I don't want to see any kid miss games regardless of wether it helps us or not. How did your landers look , I knew WG would be tough for them to score on.

It was kind of a strange game. I thought we controlled the line of scrimmage early on. We didn't capitalize on a turnover and they stopped us on downs inside the 5 yard line on the opening drive. From that point on, West Greene slowly took over. We got tired in the 4th and gave up 2 more scores. The biggest improvement needed on defense is in the secondary. We got burned too many times. I give WG credit. They got a mean defense.

I was reading some in my Murphy Fair book and I garuntee you that Hampton is going to beat these Cosby boys. They are not very good cause they have gotten beat real bad twice already this year. You think im joking cause im not. Hampton has some big ole boys that can knock a hole for their runners to run through.

The guru has spoken,he's not joking.

I was reading some in my Murphy Fair book and I garuntee you that Hampton is going to beat these Cosby boys. They are not very good cause they have gotten beat real bad twice already this year. You think im joking cause im not. Hampton has some big ole boys that can knock a hole for their runners to run through.

we got bigger boys than hampton i promise you that. that murfy fair book doesnt have right sizes in it. this will be a good score to hear about friday. two of those teams in the weakest part of state for football. these two teams play hard but they dont have much talent and never are real strong. they play with heart just like clouodland, unaka, west green etc.