HAMPTON@COSBY

BDF36

You're an idiot!

He's just heaping hot coals upon Sunbrite every time he sits at his keyboard. Sunbrite is improved and they'll win several games,play a very weak schedule. When and if they make it far enough to play a real contender, they'll get demolished. The Sunbrite kids won't deserve the ridicule they are gonna receive. People need to understand that its only one little mouth yapping. Sunbrite don't deserve the little brat. I won't take part in the taunting.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Adkins will not be at the Cosby game and probably not at the Unicoi game, he is not even allowed to attend school.

Your correct pujo it's not a one man show, but he does make a difference when he's in the game. I seen that at the JC game. He didn't start and #25 was running all around the place and then the coach put him in and with the tag teaming of Trusler and Adkins; that was brought down to a minimum, not just them, but Smith had an awesome night, that kid has come a long way.

I believe the other kids will step it up, It's like the 5 senses, when one goes the others get stronger.

If everyone does their job like they have been trained and no slacking the DAWGS will be ok.

That is if the bus ride does not ware them out.

GO DAWGS!!!

I seen the play where he was injured. Looked pretty bad. It was definately late , dirty , and unnecessary. Couldn't believe there were no flags! Refs standing right on it to!

I seen the play where he was injured. Looked pretty bad. It was definately late , dirty , and unnecessary. Couldn't believe there were no flags! Refs standing right on it to!

Johnson Co usually plays hard, but this years version did alot of playing late. I lost all respect for a team I have always liked. They tried to injure Ward on several occasions.

you need some tissue? is that crying that i here? football is a mans sport and is not for the weak.

Now thats something that your powderpuff tiggers would know nothing about. Honestly, I am not even a Hampton fan but I do respect the heck out of them. Fair warning OleTiger, they will beat the breaks off your team.

Johnson Co usually plays hard, but this years version did alot of playing late. I lost all respect for a team I have always liked. They tried to injure Ward on several occasions.

I wouldn't lose all respect for them. Heck, Hampton tried to hurt Mark Byrd I don't know how many times. When a game means that much to a player, they will do anything to win.

I wouldn't lose all respect for them. Heck, Hampton tried to hurt Mark Byrd I don't know how many times. When a game means that much to a player, they will do anything to win.

I do remember Hampton taking it to extremes one night at Cloudland. I didn't respect that either. Winning and intentionally trying to hurt someone is two different things.These kids have lifes off the football field. I love hard hitting football, but do it between the sidelines and during the play. Don't take the cowards way out. Cheap

Edited by pujo

With all do respect, heck every1 tries to hurt an oustanding player on a team but its uncalled for after the play is over or blown dead. People didnt have many opportunities to hit BYRD back in the day but i can recall plenty of times when late hits occurred on him and Townsend when the play was over because they was great runners. JC seemed to do it a quite a bit the other night though but with that being said,its over and done with the DAWGS move on and are expected to do as well this friday.

Edited by BDF36

Sorry I don't know of a Mark Byrd playing for JC unless he just transferred there? What was his number?

Now if you are talking about Mark Jennings, I didn't see any foul playing when making a tackle on him. All was clean.

It's one thing to rap up on a tackle to get someone down, but after the play is already over and someone takes a cheep shot at you, If you can't go head to head and nose to nose, well that's just chicken crap in my book. And pujo is right, they tried to hurt Ward all night not to mention Eddie when they got the ruffling the kicker penalty, they got one call on that, but escaped with the other one. because it happened more then once.

Sorry I don't know of a Mark Byrd playing for JC unless he just transferred there? What was his number?

Now if you are talking about Mark Jennings, I didn't see any foul playing when making a tackle on him. All was clean.

It's one thing to rap up on a tackle to get someone down, but after the play is already over and someone takes a cheep shot at you, If you can't go head to head and nose to nose, well that's just chicken crap in my book. And pujo is right, they tried to hurt Ward all night not to mention Eddie when they got the ruffling the kicker penalty, they got one call on that, but escaped with the other one. because it happened more then once.

The Mark Byrd deal was back in the day, He played for Cloudland when Lunsford was there.About the only time you could hit him would have been late, no one could catch him while the play was going on. He was fun to watch.

With all do respect, heck every1 tries to hurt an oustanding player on a team but its uncalled for after the play is over or blown dead. People didnt have many opportunities to hit BYRD back in the day but i can recall plenty of times when late hits occurred on him and Townsend when the play was over because they was great runners. JC seemed to do it a quite a bit the other night though but with that being said,its over and done with the DAWGS move on and are expected to do as well this friday.

I agree its over,time to get ready for Cosby.

I agree its over,time to get ready for Cosby.

Hey pujo, you'll have to look me up at the nest friday. I'll introduce you to Cosby's FUTURE. Yoakum1 and Yoakum2. In about 15 years were gonna have 2 monsters in blue and black! With their Daddy running the defense and their uncle callin the plays they'll be hard to deal with! 8-)