HAMPTON@COSBY

BDF36

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Eddie or chambers is having a having a good game? just a guess. lol

Hold on to the lead dawgs.

Hampton likes drama, get the w 25 to 22. Eddie probably set 2 kicking records, probably the longest fieldgoal and 2 in one game. Not to impressive but a win is a win.It'll be good to get Atkins back.He makes a BIG difference.

Hampton likes drama, get the w 25 to 22. Eddie probably set 2 kicking records, probably the longest fieldgoal and 2 in one game. Not to impressive but a win is a win.It'll be good to get Atkins back.He makes a BIG difference.

Whoo Hoo, way to hang DAWGS,

Thanks for the update pujo, dang I walked a hole in the floor waiting that last 3 mins.

Yes I agree, hope Adkins gets better and soon,I know what you mean, but I have to say it takes the whole team, but when you have players out it's like a V8 backfiring because it's out of time. lol

GO DAWGS!!!

Have a safe trip home.

Wow! I was getting nervous. Great win for Hampton

Thanks Wingman,A sloppy win is just like a pretty one.Losing the big back before the season started and playing without Atkins tonight.Quite a bit to overcome.Hopefully Atkins will be back next week. May have something in the kicker, He's only a soph and can kick a 50 yarder, The kicking coach is good. I think its only going to get better.Quite a weapon.

Thanks Wingman,A sloppy win is just like a pretty one.Losing the big back before the season started and playing without Atkins tonight.Quite a bit to overcome.Hopefully Atkins will be back next week. May have something in the kicker, He's only a soph and can kick a 50 yarder, The kicking coach is good. I think its only going to get better.Quite a weapon.

Yes sir, a good field goal kicker is crucial as the season progresses. It makes a difference in 2 or 3 games during the season. Lawrence Co has an excellent kicker and it made the difference in the Lincoln Co. game. Go Dawgs!