HAMPTON@COSBY

BDF36

we got bigger boys than hampton i promise you that. that murfy fair book doesnt have right sizes in it. this will be a good score to hear about friday. two of those teams in the weakest part of state for football. these two teams play hard but they dont have much talent and never are real strong. they play with heart just like clouodland, unaka, west green etc.

I guess thats why Hampton went through you're region 3 years straight,simi finals 3 years straight, they were competitive 2 of those 3 years. No one was competitive against Trousdale the other year. Hampton has respect all over the state. Most people don't even know who Sunbrite is. I think you do have a decent team this year,but if you make it far enough to face a real powerhouse 1a team,they'll beat you by about 50. Thats not a prediction,its a fact.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we got bigger boys than hampton i promise you that. that murfy fair book doesnt have right sizes in it. this will be a good score to hear about friday. two of those teams in the weakest part of state for football. these two teams play hard but they dont have much talent and never are real strong. they play with heart just like clouodland, unaka, west green etc.

Come here Tigger Tigger Tigger, now you know that these ol strong boys up here in the woods would whoop up on ya.Last time you came calling on the DAWGS you ran back home to MOMMA!!! Stay off our threads HATER!!!! I feel bad for those boys down there having you to repersent them.......

I guess thats why Hampton went through you're region 3 years straight,simi finals 3 years straight, they were competitive 2 of those 3 years. No one was competitive against Trousdale the other year. Hampton has respect all over the state. Most people don't even know who Sunbrite is. I think you do have a decent team this year,but if you make it far enough to face a real powerhouse 1a team,they'll beat you by about 50. Thats not a prediction,its a fact.

nobdy respects hampton. they never win big game. they play a weak district and weak scedule. they do good aginst the teams like unaka, cloudland, west green, cosby etc.

nobdy respects hampton. they never win big game. they play a weak district and weak scedule. they do good aginst the teams like unaka, cloudland, west green, cosby etc.

they never win a big game? They played in 3 straight semi finals! You have to win some big games to get there. How many times have the lite brites played in the semis? You guys brag about beatin N.G gimme a break!

Hey pujo, I know your coming up to tha nest friday make sure you look me up after the game!

they never win a big game? They played in 3 straight semi finals! You have to win some big games to get there. How many times have the lite brites played in the semis? You guys brag about beatin N.G gimme a break!

Hey pujo, I know your coming up to tha nest friday make sure you look me up after the game!

I'll be sure to.

Unaka would have pounded you guys last year. They had a better athlete at QB than anybody u could put on the field.

Subbright doesn't even belong on the same field as Hampton. Just stick to playing patsies like Oakdale and Jellico, and then get 65 hung on you in the play-offs.

Time for you to go back to bed junior.

Unaka would have pounded you guys last year. They had a better athlete at QB than anybody u could put on the field.

Subbright doesn't even belong on the same field as Hampton. Just stick to playing patsies like Oakdale and Jellico, and then get 65 hung on you in the play-offs.

Time for you to go back to bed junior.

matter of cat we didnt like playing on hamptons field it was like a cow field. they dont even know how to have a real field and take care of it.