Livingston Academy @ Smith County

glover

Livingston Academy @ Smith County  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Livingston Academy @ Smith County

• Livingston Academy
    • Smith County

Guest Termite

OH MY!!! I cant believe you finally uncovered the dark secret of Termie!!! I can see how he " found me out""" but he will never guess you!!! I will have to take him a Coke at the next game and tell him its from you!!! Congrats to you all at GHS for win over FC!!! Westermoreland bound next Fri!!!I would never have guessed in a zillion years!!!

Wait a minute ......I THINK I who nursie is. I have NO idea who B-bellz is. And how is nursie going to bring me a coke?? There are some who THINK they know me,and I know 1 or 2 fellers that gets wore out about being the Termite. Anyway, don't belive anything you've heard and only have 1/2 of what you see. ;)

Good game to watch tonight. Jalen Manning is going to make it hard to keep him off the field. I have been impressed with the play of a few kids so far this year that I really wasn't expecting. Andrew Allen,Lee Holliman,Jagger Edgill and #28 Sapp to me, have been pleasent suprises.I knew about the potential of #86-10-34 and others. And Beau (Bo) Carr with a good catch tonight too. SC has just got to keep improving. I don't think the line played as well tonight , but LA probably had a lot to do with that.

Good luck the rest of the way to the Wildcats....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Owls. Good game. SC is a good measuring stick for most programs, LA inparticularly and thats a compliment to them. I thought LA's D played well in the first half and even better in the second half. All 16 points were allowed with a short field for SC. Give SC credit, they made the plays when the oppurtunity was there. And SC's D did a great job last night as well. IMO, these are probably the two best teams in the district (of course SC is a given and will be their year for the Dragon). I think the coaches learned some more about their football team(s) last night. Two young teams that will only get better as the season goes on. Good luck to the Owls the rest of the way and GO HOG-EYE!!