Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah

phishdad

34 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Soddy Daisy
    • Ooltewah

I think this is going to be a close one. The Owls have gotten some great expierence the last two weeks and learned how to win from behind (Tyner) and from in front (AE). Hope the rain holds off until after the game. I think the Owls will win by 3 in a back and forth game. Hope everyone is healthy at the end and don't forget to buy your band raffle tickets. $10k will go along way these days.

Go Owls

Soddy is the favorite again with the media? dont get it.I know owls are young,short,inexperianced etc,etc,....but :shock:

What media are you talking about? Yes they may be the favorite on here which is a fans website but times free press has 8 out of 9 people picking ooltewah. I know you may just be doing this for motivation but if your boys need motivation for a soddy game then there is something wrong. Oh and there are only 3 soddy guys on here anyways. And i am just a grad from there. I dont know much inside the program.

Ah...

Two old rivals from region2.. I'm not going to bet the farm but I'll pick the Owls. I miss the trips to Ooltewah but you can't get to Soddy Daisy from anywhere. I can almost get from Blount Co. to Ooltewah quicker than Soddy fans can get to Ooltewah and their in the same county... :roflol:

tpoole12

That statement is right on the money! How those Govs doing T?

2 things determine this game!

1. Team Speed

2. Coaching

Owls 28

Trojans 6

1.soddy has a very fast defense and some very speedy recievers.

2.coaching? you probably dont even know half of the coaching staff at soddy.

this will be a good game. if the trojans can stop goose, its OVER. and i aslo heard that one of the starting recievers and saftey is out for ooltewah?

That statement is right on the money! How those Govs doing T?

Hey BHO

The Govs have a big test on the road tonight. Sevier County put a whipping on the Govs in week zero but they got in the win column last week. Bearden has put up some huge numbers the first two games. Their running back (Devin Young) has ran downhill against their first two opponents. He's a quick kid thats hard to hit. If you let him get around the corner he will out run 90% of the kids I've seen. The Govs have been inconsistent on offense but have some kids on defense that will hit.

Good luck against the Trojans.....

tpoole12