Oneida @ Wartburg

crow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that this game was a great one. Congrats to the dogs on a great win and I hope they can stay perfect next week. They have really turned that football program around, everyone should watch out for them they are a very good team and on every friday night they will be a hard team to beat.

What I saw tonight was a senior led team from Wartburg take advantage of the mistakes of a younger Oneida team. Congrats to the Bulldogs for finding a way to win a hard fought ballgame. Oneida will improve every week and will be a contender for a long time to come. As the cleatless one said, patience. All the pieces are there to make a great team. Just need time to bring a young team together.

what a game!!! congrats Wartburg, you played hard to the end and it took evry second to fight off a young but very good Oneida team. Once again the turnover bug got Oneida and I was very impressed with #13, he's one of the best I've seen and has a great season and future ahead of him. AS for Wartburg, I know they won the game but if they can't cut down on penalties it will hurt them down the road.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

what a game!!! congrats Wartburg, you played hard to the end and it took evry second to fight off a young but very good Oneida team. Once again the turnover bug got Oneida and I was very impressed with #13, he's one of the best I've seen and has a great season and future ahead of him. AS for Wartburg, I know they won the game but if they can't cut down on penalties it will hurt them down the road.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

I hear that there were over 100 yards in penalties. That is can be a sure recipe for losing a close big game. I hope the coaches address these issues this week. Thordad, your son played a very dominant game. He made big plays at big times in the game. This game was a tough fight to the end. I am proud of the effort these kids are putting in. A few years ago the effort wasn't there. These boys think they can match up with whoever they line up against.

The most important thing at the end of any play is to still have the ball. Hard to win if you give it away. Best of luck to the Indians. Y'all are young, it'll come.

Remember you can't use the "they are young" excuse with Oneida. Just because they are young in "grade" does not mean they are young in "age". (Kinderstart) But you are right it will come, they will start winning they always do. If there is a way Oneida will find it. Good luck down the road.

Remember you can't use the "they are young" excuse with Oneida. Just because they are young in "grade" does not mean they are young in "age". (Kinderstart) But you are right it will come, they will start winning they always do. If there is a way Oneida will find it. Good luck down the road.

I think they are "young" in experience. They are playing lots of sophmores & freshman. Those 2 classes are loaded & the 2 upper classes are small even though they have some excellent athletes but we just need the young guys to grow up as soon as possible. This bunch is not used to losing & is very hungry to get back on the winning side of things & I think they will get there soon & once they do things will start hitting on all cylinders & there is LOTS of talent on that team so we have to do like cleatless says & be patient cuz once we get the ship righted we are gonna have a VERY bright future for several years to come. Good luck to the players & coaches. Keep your heads high & keep working hard to straighten out those kinks in the chain & we will be a force to be reckoned with. :thumb:

The play of the game for me was the 3rd and 4 call where Wartburg tried to get our Def line to jump offside and the Indians didn't bite. 3 weeks ago, half of them would have jumped. Outstanding play! Keep working on the little things boys and the big things will come.

The boys played hard till the end. That's really all you want to see regardless of age or clssification! That is something you can build on.

Congratulations to Wartburg. The return of the dropped lateral was a very smart play. I think sometimes the mental part of the game/rules isn't given enough credit.