Franklin at Centennial

TheAnswer21

Dude bruh you an idiot. Indy is bigger, faster, and more efficient than everyone in the district. The only other decent team is Bwood and if Indy comes to play they can easily take down whatever a "Bruin" is

I'm the idiot? You are showing your stupidity by not knowing what the heck a Bruin is. It's a bear, moron. You also show no knowledge of football because Indy is horrible. I realize Oakland is a powerhouse but a 45 point loss to anyone is NOT decent. We'll see in a couple of weeks how "decent" the Eaglettes are against Centennial. I'm a Ravenwood guy so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I don't see Indy winning many games this year.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin will run a train on Centennial and so will the rest of the district.

A train? 3 point victory for the Rebels is not exactly a train. A caboose maybe...

Anyway, hard fought game... with the difference being too many mistakes by the Cougars and the Rebels capitalizing on them. Our hats are off to Franklin, they are a very disciplined and well-coached team. We wish them good luck on their season.

Centennial can't continue to make errors against quality opponents and expect to overcome them. Playing with heart and pride can only take you so far. But I for one am extremely proud of the effort put forth by the Cougars tonight. They have improved tremendously from week zero... especially on offense.

We have to put this one behind us and continue to get better. Proud to be a Cougar fan.

I don't know, we might. I don't get to call the plays, I only get to watch and cheer. I will agree with you on one thing though, The REBELS will be up by at least that score sometime in the game. The boys tell me that Centennial is not very good. I also, saw them with my own eyes as they struggled to beat a Antioch team that these REBELS destroyed. I stick to my prediction 48 - 6. We don't need an onside kick to destroy the cougars so stick to wrestling Hogan. :roflol:

:popcorneater: