29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins this one?

• Oak Ridge
    • Central

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr SPENCER GULMIRE IS THE NEW LB COACH AND THAT IS GREAT FOR OAK RIDGE.I WOULD'VE LOVED TO C HIM PLAY IN THIS DISTRICT.HE WOULD HAVE SET ALOT OF RECORDS.JOSE REALLY WAS KILLING FOLKS AGAIN TONIGHT.CAM GREGG WAS MVP.INT FOR TD,BLOCK PUNT AND REC TD.

oh man, didnt know that about spencer, i thought he was still at austin peay? guess not... yeah, spencer was a joy to watch, can still see him walking over nick reveizs chest when they played farragut in 05 lol... and yes, i noticed that one kid was getting very mad at jose cause jose was running his rear end up and down that field, just whooping that central player at the LOS, loved it... cam gregg leaves it all out on the field, i love his style of play, take no prisoners...

Mr SPENCER GULMIRE IS THE NEW LB COACH AND THAT IS GREAT FOR OAK RIDGE.I WOULD'VE LOVED TO C HIM PLAY IN THIS DISTRICT.HE WOULD HAVE SET ALOT OF RECORDS.JOSE REALLY WAS KILLING FOLKS AGAIN TONIGHT.CAM GREGG WAS MVP.INT FOR TD,BLOCK PUNT AND REC TD.

Really?!?! Are you joking?!? Jose was kicking butt tonight. If this is true it's great news !

What's up with all the yellow flags seems the Knoxville officials haven't changed. First half Oak Ridge second half Central. But we did win in spite of them. Seems some times the way we line-up causes them to think we are putting too many men on the line.

Oh Well on to Pow ... I mean Powell.

AMEN TO THAT......and they get paid for it too....