4..CCS

5..Cleveland

5..Soddy Daisy

7..Signal Mtn

8..McMinn Co

9..East Hamilton

10..The Wah

10..Hixson

I guess we will find out how accurate you are during the week of September 13th. We play GPS on the 14th and Baylor on the 19th in Memphis. The Fighting Leprechauns were very good when we played them in an end of pre-season scrimmage on the 19th of August. I know Baylor is a perennial power and GPS has been very good each of the last 3 years we have played them...so ALL will be tough games.

I guess we will find out how accurate you are during the week of September 13th. We play GPS on the 14th and Baylor on the 19th in Memphis. The Fighting Leprechauns were very good when we played them in an end of pre-season scrimmage on the 19th of August. I know Baylor is a perennial power and GPS has been very good each of the last 3 years we have played them...so ALL will be tough games.

Who is "we"? Oak Ridge?

Thanks. OR should be an interesting barometer.

It appears that we will be a barometer for several of the mjuhb ranked teams as we (Oak Ridge) play the AAA #1 (Houston), #4 (Bearden), #8 (Farragut), #15 (Catholic), #18 (Hardin Valley) and #21 (Germantown) teams in addition to #1 D2 AA Baylor. Last year Houston was, by far, the best team we played but we did not play Baylor. Houston looks to have just re-loaded this year.

It appears that we will be a barometer for several of the mjuhb ranked teams as we (Oak Ridge) play the AAA #1 (Houston), #4 (Bearden), #8 (Farragut), #15 (Catholic), #18 (Hardin Valley) and #21 (Germantown) teams in addition to #1 D2 AA Baylor. Last year Houston was, by far, the best team we played but we did not play Baylor. Houston looks to have just re-loaded this year.

What moron set up that kinda schedule for Oak Ridge? Oh wait, my bad! :rolleyes: