BIG 8 - Week 2

The Hill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearily I wondered o'er by the Hemlocks in the building fog just near the tunnel. I could smell that evil stench from afar and I had to confirm what I feared...YES, the Black Devil Train is preparing it's morbid morsel. I seent all I could and made flight away from that eerie sight at GodSpeed. It is back! Last of All Hallows that ominous black bringer of wretched fowl be willed to the Pactolus People. And until midnight tonight the curse'ed Southers have been simering that decrepid brew of black devil bird in the excretion and regurgitation of failure. It's preparation is nothing short of demonic. Woe be unto the inheriter of such discust and vomit. It is on now and nothing can be done. Death Valley will give as it's wretched blessing the deed to the ominous vehicle of vertual vermin. At midnight tomorrow eve it will roll to it's resting place down by the river in wait for it's final instructions. A touchdown will send it back up the tracks...but a lack of will surely cement the witches brew in Rebel territory for but another spell. REBELS...open forth your chamber door and see what fate might have in store, for surely good will come to pass and push the Black Devil Train back up the tracks to a place that be o'so near er' far enough to but hear the knashing, and wailing, and crying in vain of the new landlord of the Black Devil Train. REBELS...embrace your destiny your fear abhor for Victory is at hand...Quoth the Raven Evermore.

Edited by compusatman

Wearily I wondered o'er by the Hemlocks in the building fog just near the tunnel. I could smell that evil stench from afar and I had to confirm what I feared...YES, the Black Devil Train is preparing it's morbid morsel. I seent all I could and made flight away from that eerie sight at GodSpeed. It is back! Last of All Hallows that ominous black bringer of wretched fowl be willed to the Pactolus People. And until midnight tonight the curse'ed Southers have been simering that decrepid brew of black devil bird in the excretion and regurgitation of failure. It's preparation is nothing short of demonic. Woe be unto the inheriter of such discust and vomit. It is on now and nothing can be done. Death Valley will give as it's wretched blessing the deed to the ominous vehicle of vertual vermin. At midnight tomorrow eve it will roll to it's resting place down by the river in wait for it's final instructions. A touchdown will send it back up the tracks...but a lack of will surely cement the witches brew in Rebel territory for but another spell. REBELS...open forth your chamber door and see what fate might have in store, for surely good will come to pass and push the Black Devil Train back up the tracks to a place that be o'so near er' far enough to but hear the knashing, and wailing, and crying in vain of the new landlord of the Black Devil Train. REBELS...embrace your destiny your fear abhor for Victory is at hand...Quoth the Raven Evermore.

You have officially lost your mind. I felt like i was in English Comp. again for a minute. Oh well, here goes. Quoth the Indian Evermore, Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big 8 Conference heats up . . . This weeks picks . . .

Sullivan Central at Dobyns-Bennett

Volunteer at Science Hill

Daniel Boone at Sullivan South

Tennessee High at David Crockett

Dobyns-Bennett 48 Sullivan Central 6

No Comments

Science Hill 16 Volunteer 7

The Toppers have a hard time scoring in Pre-Game against no defense

Daniel Boone 42 Sullivan South 13

One Streak is over and one streak is alive (South 4 Game loosing Streak)

Tennesee High 21 David Crockett 20

Crockett will beat either TN High or South, or both

Edited by ArtVandalay

Some of your better work Comp. Many don't understand, but the devil train prose gets us devoted coachT Rebel fans stoked. Here's hoping we can send that train on up the tracks. We haven't fared well against 2 tough opponents. Let's see what some adjustments, and the role of the home underdog does for the start of conference play.

REBEL NATION :thumb: