Sunbright @ Coalfield

crow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing i talk about is the present. we are 2-0!!! kentucky south is 0-2!!! that is a loosing record if you cant figure that out.

We may be 0-2 but we are currently ranked #13 in the state in "AA". I don't know where Sunburnt is ranked in the state in "A" but they aren't even in the top 15 & they are "undefeated" so I guess that shows you what the rest of the state thinks about your strength of schedule & what they think of ours. Let's compare schedules & results @ the end of the year & see how much you wanna run that ROOSTER HOOVER of yours then. :thumb:

sunbright is looking the best they have in years there not the same team they were last year. whitwell beat there brains in last year. this year they stomped them in the dirt 47-0. there running back made them look like fools he is the quickest on the team. when he breaks open its like a freight train derailing. he loves to hit and never stops running. i am sure he could go somewhere in the secondary level. something coalfield players dont have the chance and whitwell stats wise is better then coalfield. so just think with sunbright having a quater back with an arm and line with strength and speed and a running back that runs i believe 4.5 if i didn read the stats wrong. there defense like a stonewall. coalfield better bring an A game. yall can do the little black out deal but it wont work if sunbright burns that field. so come and get a seat early and coalfield bring some tissues this will be the worst upset in your life so thats all i gotta say besides its time to nail the coffin shut on those pestering sweat bees

sunbright is looking the best they have in years there not the same team they were last year. whitwell beat there brains in last year. this year they stomped them in the dirt 47-0. there running back made them look like fools he is the quickest on the team. when he breaks open its like a freight train derailing. he loves to hit and never stops running. i am sure he could go somewhere in the secondary level. something coalfield players dont have the chance and whitwell stats wise is better then coalfield. so just think with sunbright having a quater back with an arm and line with strength and speed and a running back that runs i believe 4.5 if i didn read the stats wrong. there defense like a stonewall. coalfield better bring an A game. yall can do the little black out deal but it wont work if sunbright burns that field. so come and get a seat early and coalfield bring some tissues this will be the worst upset in your life so thats all i gotta say besides its time to nail the coffin shut on those pestering sweat bees

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is OleTiger with a new e-mail address!!

He is looking for somebody else to see things his way, wait he couldn't find anyone so he had to go with himself.

Checklist:

Lack of puncuation in post--check

No capital letters to be found--check

Incorrect grammar/spelling--check

Completely baseless comments about the wonders of the Subright Tigers--check

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is OleTiger with a new e-mail address!!

He is looking for somebody else to see things his way, wait he couldn't find anyone so he had to go with himself.

Checklist:

Lack of puncuation in post--check

No capital letters to be found--check

Incorrect grammar/spelling--check

Completely baseless comments about the wonders of the Subright Tigers--check

:roflolk::thumb:

Welcome to the T! What you did not point out is Whitwell is not the same team they were last year.

You and Oletiger love little stats about beating a team last year that beat the state champs in 1950 and so on and so forth. Shut up and let these kids play the dang games with the teams they put on the field this year. Last year is over bro, its all about this year. I bet you and oletiger sit in the stands together like the two idiots from "The Waterboy" movie.

immastar93: England is the best QB i've seen since Curtis Larue

Oletiger: Curtis Larue was a RB you Idiot

Immastar93: I said Curtis Newport

Please watch this video and tell me that its not them

You and Oletiger love little stats about beating a team last year that beat the state champs in 1950 and so on and so forth. Shut up and let these kids play the dang games with the teams they put on the field this year. Last year is over bro, its all about this year. I bet you and oletiger sit in the stands together like the two idiots from "The Waterboy" movie.

immastar93: England is the best QB i've seen since Curtis Larue

Oletiger: Curtis Larue was a RB you Idiot

Immastar93: I said Curtis Newport

Please watch this video and tell me that its not them

AMEN! :thumb: