Sunbright @ Coalfield

crow

sunbright is looking the best they have in years there not the same team they were last year. whitwell beat there brains in last year. this year they stomped them in the dirt 47-0. there running back made them look like fools he is the quickest on the team. when he breaks open its like a freight train derailing. he loves to hit and never stops running. i am sure he could go somewhere in the secondary level. something coalfield players dont have the chance and whitwell stats wise is better then coalfield. so just think with sunbright having a quater back with an arm and line with strength and speed and a running back that runs i believe 4.5 if i didn read the stats wrong. there defense like a stonewall. coalfield better bring an A game. yall can do the little black out deal but it wont work if sunbright burns that field. so come and get a seat early and coalfield bring some tissues this will be the worst upset in your life so thats all i gotta say besides its time to nail the coffin shut on those pestering sweat bees

You are crazy, Sunbright doesn't have anybody that runs a 4.5 / 40. I'd be surprised if they had anyone faster than a 4.8.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is OleTiger with a new e-mail address!!

He is looking for somebody else to see things his way, wait he couldn't find anyone so he had to go with himself.

Checklist:

Lack of puncuation in post--check

No capital letters to be found--check

Incorrect grammar/spelling--check

Completely baseless comments about the wonders of the Subright Tigers--check

:roflol:

All valid points. The only problem I have is that I don't think OleTiger has ever posted anything longer than a few lines. This would be ground breaking for him.! :roflolk:

I hate i'm going to miss this game. i think it will be agood one. i also think with the scrimmage schedule and opening game coalfield has played will give them the edge unlike sunbright who has scheduled weak it will probably slow them going into district play.

dont know anything about sunbright this year,they are usually terrible,they schedule a weak very weak schedule every year,have seen coalfield they are like us very young but they are a physical bunch of younguns and they will give it all they got,i will go ahead and say coalfield wins a close one!

I can't bring myself to say it, so I can't say which team I'm routing for....maybe you can figure it out.....anyone taking on the thugs from back valley. Coalfield coaching staff has done a GREAT job leading those kids since the departure of Gary Kris. You had discipline and wins under Kris, now you have thugs, penalties, coaches trying to fight fans during road playoff games and losses. Nice job coalvegas, keep up the good work of mediocrity. Sunbright by 12.

I can't bring myself to say it, so I can't say which team I'm routing for....maybe you can figure it out.....anyone taking on the thugs from back valley. Coalfield coaching staff has done a GREAT job leading those kids since the departure of Gary Kris. You had discipline and wins under Kris, now you have thugs, penalties, coaches trying to fight fans during road playoff games and losses. Nice job coalvegas, keep up the good work of mediocrity. Sunbright by 12.

GCA doggin' somebody about penalties & thugs lol . . . Speaking of penalties & thugs, how is ole lefty that used to wear #5 for GCA anyway. :roll:

The cheatingest program in the history of East Tennessee athletics talking about somebody having no class. Now that's funny.

this game has playoff implications so it really shouldn't matter to you...