District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

CPA was ranked really high at the beginning of last year, but did not finish in top 2 in district. I know the Bradshaw kid is good and so is Lindsey, and there are two other starters returning I think. Not sure about the bench, unless the Freshmen are that strong. So, it will be interesting to see if they can live up to the prediction.

Anyone know how Bradshaw was able to transfer and play without having to sit out?

CPA was ranked really high at the beginning of last year, but did not finish in top 2 in district. I know the Bradshaw kid is good and so is Lindsey, and there are two other starters returning I think. Not sure about the bench, unless the Freshmen are that strong. So, it will be interesting to see if they can live up to the prediction.

Anyone know how Bradshaw was able to transfer and play without having to sit out?

As far as I know, he moved over there. Unless there is something we are missing. That is still the legal way to do it, no? Their family moved is what I was told. I am sure with the situation being delicate like it is, that is was done correctly.

Here is my opinion for the districts:

9AA

1.Sycamore

2.Goodpasture

3.White House

4.Macon Co.

5.Greenbrier

6.Westmoreland

10AA

1.CPA

2.Maplewood

3.East Literature

4.Whites Creek

5.MLK

6.Hume-Fogg

7.Stratford

8.Pearl-Cohn

9.David Lipscomb

In 10AA DL will finish at least 5/6. East Lit is returning a ton of talent and may be the favorite. MLK always finishes strong and has a great coach. It will be interesting to see how Maplewood does losing what was probably the two best players in 10AA last year. I might have to move them down to 5 until I see them play.

So here is how I see 10AA

1. East Lit

2. MLK

3. CPA

4. Pearl Cohn

5. Maplewood

6. Lipscomb

7. Whites Creek

8. Hume-Fogg

9. Stratford

May have Pearl-Cohn too high and Hume-Fogg too low.

As far as I know, he moved over there. Unless there is something we are missing. That is still the legal way to do it, no? Their family moved is what I was told. I am sure with the situation being delicate like it is, that is was done correctly.

From TSSAA web site:

In order for a transfer student with an athletic record to be eligible at another school there must be a bona fide change of residence by the athlete's parents All transfer students must be approved by the Executive Director of TSSAA before participating in any game.

From TSSAA web site:

In order for a transfer student with an athletic record to be eligible at another school there must be a bona fide change of residence by the athlete's parents All transfer students must be approved by the Executive Director of TSSAA before participating in any game.

Anyone know if he has been cleared yet by the tssaa?

COACHWO well i know that goodpasture has pretty solid transfer but i heard he has to sit out. No offense to greenbrier but Greer has no love for the game of basketball he doesn't show any heart on the court and he is SOFT. TRUST ME COACHWO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!

COACHRUS ok i might have DL a little low but for you to say that CPA is at 3rd and Maplewood at 5th you are crazy. With the combo of Craig Bradshaw and Jalen Lindsey i see them rolling through the district WAIT AND SEE!

COACHWO well i know that goodpasture has pretty solid transfer but i heard he has to sit out. No offense to greenbrier but Greer has no love for the game of basketball he doesn't show any heart on the court and he is SOFT. TRUST ME COACHWO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!

COACHRUS ok i might have DL a little low but for you to say that CPA is at 3rd and Maplewood at 5th you are crazy. With the combo of Craig Bradshaw and Jalen Lindsey i see them rolling through the district WAIT AND SEE!

I have no doubt that you know more than I, I am but a mere humble fan of high school basketball. I just think it is hard to believe the rankings would finish would GP second? Their PG is good but I wonder what else they bring to the table. White House's 1-3-1 is stifling and Macon Co. has a pretty good 1/2 court run and jump, Sycamore has not proven that they can be consistant yet. I think District 9 is a toss up.

I do agree with you about Bradshaw and Lindsey being a heck of a team. CPA should win district 10.

My predictions for 9AA

1.Sycamore

2.White House

3.Macon County

4.Greenbrier

5.Goodpasture

6.Westmoreland

2-5 are pretty much evenly matched on the talent perspective. I think the transfer to goodpasture is decent nobody who is gonna completely change your program. Wouldnt u agree papadoc? I dont know enough about 10AA to make a accurate prediction.